Thread: Hey Houdini!

Hybrid View

Hey Houdini!

Wow, what a gorgeous young man you are, Houdini! Wonder what prompted your purrents to give you that name? I can only speculate that you do wondrous things in that household.

You sound like such a laid-back, easy to get along with guy....as long as there are yellow Starbursts around! (isn't it funny what our sweet children fixate on?)

Congratulations to a beautiful orangie!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Wow, youa spunk, Houdini!! Are you as handy as the human Houdini?
    Lots of special treats for you today!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Howdy Houdini!!!! As I write about YOU, our ORANGEMAN, Ralph Syracuse, sends a very LOUD PURR to YOU!!!! Houdini, you look very much like our Mickey Roo(RIP 12/9/98 age 3)who was a real sweetie!! Wonder what your fascination with the Starburst is all about?? But only YOU know and are not telling anyone!!!! The Clan salutes you and a very HAPPY COTD to you!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Houdini, you are one handsome dude!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

now,Houdini,must have some Maine Coon,in his blood,as he has,that noble head,and the ruff,and from that photo,the size,of a Maine Coon.He also has,that Noble Bearing,and the intelligence,to pick,one particular candy,from a bag,of candies.The Found Cat Orange Organization,is making Houdini,a member,asap.And All Found Cats,are MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIINNG,For Handsome Houdini COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Houdini, you are such a handsome guy, obviously appreciated and loved by your family! You are a purrrrrfectly wonderful Cat of the Day! Turn on that loud purr of yours and celebrate YOUR day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride
    www.cathappy.com

Magicat Houdini

I can barely see to write this as a large furry purring girl is blocking the screen and head-rubbing me. She sure is excited by you, Handsome Houdini, and deservedly so, gorgeous boy. Oh this is impossible DOWN GIRL!! You can't have him he's spoken for, yes you can gaze at his pic Lots of love to you on your special day and may you find many yellow sweeties and much love. Now I cant see the keys... aogsw;eafns ,//'a'la .....ouch!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Hello to fabulous Houdidni! What a gorgeous and most handsome orange man you are H! I can see why your human and fur family looks up to you - you seem very wise and smart like a leader should be! Congrats to Happenin' Houdini!

Hello there handsome Houdini! Wow, a kitty magician, I would love to hear some tales of your mysterious feats and sleight of paw! You are certainly a magnificent orangie boy, very obviously the King of your domain! It sounds like you have your humans trained quite well, and your other kitty siblings looking up to you as a role model . And your favorite toy, not just any old toy but a wrapped Starburst, and not just any color, it must be yellow! What a cat of fine discernment you are. Houdini, I hope today is EXTRA special as you celebrate being king not only of your house but the King Cat at Pet of the Day.com! Congratulations on being our beautiful and majestic Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Handsome Houdini the Kitty Magician! MEOWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I'm awwwwwwwwwwwing at my screen and the M's are looking at me strangely. You have that effect on people! I hope you have a wonderfully magical day today as our beautiful orangie COTD!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Houdini
    What a handsome fellow you are, for sure!
    You seem to be a boy who knows his own mind and won't settle for less. I will admit to getting a big smile when I read you only love yellow Starburst candy to play with.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very handsome cat. He's got it made, but sounds like he deserves it. Good luck.

All bow to magnificent King Houdini! You certainly are one stunning boy, Houdini, so handsome with that undeniable air of regalness about you! And indeed, how well you work your magic! Seems you've got the entire family, including your fursibs, under your loving spell For sure you've worked your magic on me...I'm in love too! Congratulations to you King Houdini, our magnificent, magical most deserving Saturday Cat of the Day! Enjoy your well earned day on center stage with your fursibs and proud peeps, sweetheart! And may you be showered with an abuncdance of love and yellow S*T*A*R*B*U*R*S*T*S today, and every day

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Houdini, you look so soft and cuddly, but sounds like you are a force to be reckoned with, and I reckon your family is glad of it. May you live a long, happy, healthy life, dearest Houdini!

Houdini, you are such a beautiful orange kitty! Orange cats are my favorites and you, dear Houdini, are a wonderful orange cat! I hope you had a great day as our COTD and that you have many more special days with the family who loves you so much.