Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Prayers Please. :(

Need Prayers Please. :(

First off, just let me say that I have been away from PT all week due to sickness, but I am better, so don't worry.
    Here's where I need your prayers. My neighbour mentioned to Ricky that there was a cat in her yard that is hurt and she was going to call the SPCA to come and get it. So when he told me, I went over to check it out. To make a long story short, it lands up it is her neighbours cat from the THIRD floor. Apparently the so called owners, have gone away for the weekend and left the cat outside and it fell down into her yard. She has NO grass in her yard, it is concrete. I came home, got my carrier, the cat is friendly, put her in, brought her home, put her in my room, called my vet and have an appointment at 2:30 this aft with her. She is sneezing alot as she has blood from her nose. She doesn't seem to have anything broken as she is walking okay, but i'm sure she must have some internal injuries.
    I would love the power of PT prayers to help this precious little one.
    She is a meezer and is very vocal and is about 1 year as she was just a kitty last year.
    Her are some pics of her.

In this picture you can see some blood under her chin. Poor baby.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Oh the poor baby. I'm so glad you came to her rescue. Prayers out her way and please let us know the outcome. It's so sad the owners didn't have more responsiblity for her/him while they were away. GOOD LUCK!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Sending prayers to the meezer. Thanks for taking her to the vet. I hope she is ok. Keep us updated.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

OMG... how dreadful. Lots pf Prayers coming for this poor little girl.

Prayers on the way from Nebraska.......
    Rest in Peace, dear Oreo: April 20, 1997-July 18, 2011
    :Rest in Peace, beautiful Sandi: March 18, 1994-January 23, 2010

::
    Rest in Peace, sweet Angel: July 1, 2001-May 14, 2009

Deb

Thank you so much for stepping up to the plate and doing something for this beautiful life that needs help!! Keep us posted as to what they vet said, PLEASE! (prayers sent)

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    OH NO Lorraine!!!! Many prayers winging your way from me, that nothing serious is wrong with that beautiful kitty. Is this kitty going *POOF* into a new home, or are you planning on notifying the negligent owners? I hope nothing is terribly wrong with the kitty...I know you'll keep us posted. Maybe a Birthday present sent to you to rescue?
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

How sad. Lots of prayers going up from me.
    Bless you for helping her!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prayers for this little kitty.

Oh no!! How sad that the owners didn't look after her properly. I hope he/she isn't hurt too bad, but a fall like that ......

Thanks for taking care of her and taking him/her to the vet. I'll send positive and healing thoughts!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

*UPDATE*

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your prayers.

Okay, i'm back from the vet and this little girl, confirmed she is a girl, is VERY, VERY lucky. No broken bones and no internal injuries. She does have a slight cut under her chin which was cleaned and the vet said that she probably has a slight break in her nose which they can't really do anything for. It will just have to heal on it's own. No temperature, very alert and quite the love bug. He said he is not worried about her at all and that she will be okay. *PHEW*
    She is declawed on all four paws . Is it any wonder why this poor thing fell. Nothing to grip with!!!!!!
    I am trying not to be too judgemental in regards to her owners as in their rush to leave they could have forgotten that she was outside. I have been guilty of that myself in the past and have learned from it. Mind you, it was only for half a day, NOT a whole weekend. So we shall see what happens when they get back.
    I will definitely let you all know.

*PLEASE NOTE*
    When am I ever going to learn NOT to take my hubby's word. Since the Kitty has been under the bed since we got back from the vets, I decided to pull her out and see if she would eat. I picked her up and held her in my arms and felt something kind of pricking into my arm. I checked her back paws and she DOES have her nails. FRONT AND BACK. GEESSSHHHH!!!
    Bangs head on desk, when am I going to learn. I should have known to check for myself. When I told him, all he said was, "Your kidding. I thought for sure she had no claws." I asked him if he pressed on her paws to expose the claws and he said no, I just felt them. Bangs head against desk again.
    Boy, do I ever feel better knowing she wasn't declawed.
    It just proves the old saying, If you want something done right, let a woman do it. Sorry guys. No bashing me now.

I forgot to mention that the last that I know of, they also have 3 other meezers.
    Last edited by rg_girlca; 04-16-2005 at 11:46 PM.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Good news for kitty.

Praying for the best resolution for the Meezer girl.

aww im praying fr her that had to be a hard fall well id definately sternly talk to the owners and find out why they thaught that leaving her out was a good idea

What a beauty! Thank God she had you and that it was nothing more serious. Keep us posted.