36 33.03%
  • No

53 48.62%
  • I Like Pie

20 18.35%
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: A poll for the women...

A poll for the women...

Do you find yourself beautiful? I read a really sad statistic recently that said that only something like 5% of the women in the world find themselves beautiful, and I was curious.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Mmm...Pie.

For me, it depends on the day, my mood, the people around me, etc. I know I'm not ugly, but I don't think I'm beautiful by any means. I think I'm very lucky to look the way I do, because I'm not physically horrendous...And I've had more than a few cat calls come my way... Hehe.

I just looked in the mirror, decided I look pretty good today. So I'm gonna vote yes. Besides, beauty is what's on the inside!
    I've been BOO'd!

i think i'm prettybut not beautiful. i dont think that everday,theres atleast one day a week when i look like total crap lol.The only thing is that i need to shed a few pounds which i've already lost around 5.I'm getting there!I'm not a self concious person,i could really care less about what people think of me.I have friends and family that love me for who i am and what i look like

i agree,Beauty comes from the inside

If we are just talking about on the outside then I say yes, LOL well I think I'm beautiful on the inside as well. I think I'm very unique looking so I realize not everyone is going to find me physically attractive but I'm ok with that.

A while back I was at a bar and had someone approach me, I said that I was seeing someone but I was up for some friendly conversation. Then the person told me that I looked different and there wasn't a single person in the room that looked like me and it got her attention. I think that was the biggest compliment anyone has ever given me about my looks.

However in the past year I've lost close to 50 lbs and I think that's affected how I see myself. But when I was heavier I still saw myself as beautiful, I think every person is beautiful. Everyone has their own unique qualities, everyone is special and that's what makes a person beautiful.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I voted....and that's all I'm going to say.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I don't think I'm beautiful at all. I guess I'm OK looking when I'm at a decent weight, but I'm just plain ugly with all of the weight I'm carrying right now. Media has definitely had a negative affect on my view...that's for sure...

I do not think I am beautiful, physically. Thank goodness my husband does, though!!!

I'm not at all beautiful. Ugly is a better word.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I have been told
    that I am an attractive woman.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I don't think I'm beautiful at all.

Karen, it bring tears to my eyes to hear you say this. You have one of the most radiant smiles I've ever seen and you can light a room (or a back yard ) just by being there.
    but I don't think I'm beautiful by any means.

Jordan, the last time you were down here all I could see in your face was beauty. Please hold on to that and don't let anyone tell you that you're not. Now, go and get those CD's warmed up for July.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Every time there's a picture thread here I see so many gorgeous PT'ers...

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Originally posted by slick

Jordan, the last time you were down here all I could see in your face was beauty. Please hold on to that and don't let anyone tell you that you're not. Now, go and get those CD's warmed up for July.
    Don't flatter me, I'll turn into a snob!

I was just singing karaoke a couple of minutes ago...LOL.
    I've been BOO'd!

There are some days where I feel gorgeous and other days where I feel hideously ugly. 90% of the time I feel ugly. When I look in the mirror I am constantly finding little flaws that make me crazy and I wish I didn't have them. I really wish the mirror was not invented, it is my worst enemy....ick, ick, ick....
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

I'm amazed at how many people here are voting no. I wish that women would understand that it's the little flaws that make them beautiful. If everyone looked "perfect" the world would be boring, everyone would look the same.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

No, not at all. I'm fat and ugly.