Thread: Alexandra the Great

Alexandra the Great

what a beautiful tabby you are Sasha!!!!...congrats on your most wonderful day!!!!!!...i hope that you continue to work on your canvas, known as the kitchen table!!!!...i bet your work is very nice...and if you ever have the urge, there is a warm lap waiting for you!!!... ...
    MY SPECIAL GIRLS

ZIP and SHY R.I.P. my beautiful girls

Well, what a smart young lady you are, Sasha! Very clever move you made in the shelter to get yourself adopted!

Sounds like you have permanent employment as chief woodworker and mouser.

Keep up the good work!! Congratulations to our COTD!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Look alike contest!!!

Bravo Sacha for being today's queen,
    It is very funny, not only my cat Douchka look a lot like you, it's seems you both have same habits...She can't start a day without her newspaper. When we quietly read our newspaper in the morning, she will meowwww until she gets her section. And I allways get that look when I'm almost done with my bowl of cereals so I don't have the choice, she gets the last sip!!!
    Great Spirits meet here!!!
    Have a nice day and enjoy your glory moment!

Caro...for Douchka

I love you, Alexandra! What a little character you are, making your humans think you're a lapcat, when really you're far too busy for that nonsense. After all, if you're lounging around on someone's lap, who's going to do the mousework? And as far as the milk is concerned, you have to keep your energy up- the mice are not going to catch themselves! I hope your day as COTD is full of fun and challenges, clever, resourceful COTD!

I still miss my old gray tabby so much. She was a furniture artist, too, although she also specialized in draperies and patio chairs. Give your wonderful cat an extra forkful of tuna from me and kiss her on the head while you can.
    There are no ordinary cats. - Colette

Very funny story--thanks for the laughs, and congratulations to Sasha on being Cat of The Day!

SENSATIONAL SASHA,YOU HAVE SUCH A ASSORTMENT,OF COLORS,AND ITS NO WONFDERMWHY TABBIES,ARE SO POPULAR,ON PET ATLK.THAT,COMBINED,MAKE YOU SUCHA SWEET COMPANION,TO YOUR LOVING GUARDIANS.A SUPER FOUND CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOW,GOES TO SUPER SASHA,!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Somerset West (near Cape Town), South Africa

Tabby-Girl!

My Bun-Bun is in Tabby-heaven! Yesterday we had Mia, and today we have Sasha! (He's a bit of a ladies-man...)

Sasha - you are a very cleaver girl for conning your humans, and you obviously chose the right candidate because it would seem as though you have found yourself a wonderful home.

Enjoy your special day! You are a beautiful Tabby girl!

Fondest kitty-greetings all the way from South Africa,
    Kietsie, Bun-Bun & Billy
    Attached Images Attached Images