Thread: Bella

Bella

Hi beautiful Bella BOY!!! What a day for Pet Talk! Seems the humans are having trouble figuring out just who's a boy and who's a girl!! (Check out Cat of the Day!) No matter Bella, the only determination that matters is the one that proclaims you the most precious Cockatiel, boy OR girl! Your very impressive vocal talents, your stunning beauty and your sweet, loving personality only begin to describe the very special boy you are. What an adorable baby pic. of you and your sibling!! I can't imagine a more loving Valentine's Day gift than a feathered gift of living love named Bella! Your human is so adoring of you, and it's easy to see why! Congratulations to you beautiful Bella, our very deserving, most beautiful, sweet and loving Pet of the Day!! Hope you day of honor is filled with lots of extra loving, praise and treats, treats, treats!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bella you are very handsome, your coloring is beautiful. Your family made a big mistake in naming you Bella, but so what's in a name?LOL It sounds like you keep everybody in stitches with your imitations of the other birds. Congradulations to you for being our Very Best Pet of the Day.

Bella, you are not only extremely beautiful, but handsome too!!! And I love your baby picture. I think your name is fine......but what a surprise to find out that what you think is a little girl is a boy!!! Congratulations to the biggest and best surprise BOY Pet of the Day!!!!

Bella is quite a Fellow !!!

Congrats on being honored today,Beautiful one,
    as our PET OF THE DAY !!!