Thread: Seamus

Seamus

Good Morning Seamus, you lovely Scottish lass!! No doubt about it, you are one gorgeous GIRL!! And what unique talents you possess!! Everything from doggie impersonations to benevolent mousing!! How I would love to see a picture of you resting your sweet head upon your mousie pillow!! For being such a sweet and lovely, gentle and loving, most devoted and faithful kitty, we most humbly bestow upon you our greatest honor...That of Cat of the Day!!! Congratulations beautiful Seamus! May your bowl overflow with heaps of tasty tuna this special day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hey there beautiful girl! Seamus, I just love you and I too would not care what breed you are. You are simply stunning and I agree, my life would not be complete or my home not feel lived in until someone like you came home! God Bless you and congrats on your day. I think extra tuna is in order!

Oh, lovely! just quintessential cat!

What a pretty girl you are Seamus, in your elegant pose. It is so nice to visit with felines from other parts of the world. I laughed at your mouse story; seems wherever you go throughout the world, our cats can bring smiles to all of us!!!
    Thankyou for being COTD...

Oh Seamus -- aren't you a BEAUTIFUL gray kitty! You resemble my Edwina -- except she has white on her face and you seem to have a MUCH more girlish figure. And I think Seamus is a perfect name for a perfect Scottish kitty.

Congratulations Seamus!!

Hi Seamus,

You beautiful gray and white darling! Loved the story about your mouse pillow. Of course you made your family's house a home. What an outstanding sweetheart we have as our COTD.

Welcome to Pet Talk, you beautiful girl.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Seamus

Good evening lovely girl - it is 8.55pm here in England and Scotland. I'm late today but had to say CONGRATULATIONS to a very beautiful pussy cat - well done wee Scottish lassy - you do your humans proud

A mouse for a pillow? And the mouse isn't harmed? Somewhere there is a movie in the works with this theme! And the star should be Seamus! What an exquisite girl you are, it is easy to see why you have won over everyone's heart.

Seamus

Seamus, could you be part British Blue with your gold eyes and round sweet face? Your humans certainly have a beautiful girl to grace their home.

Dear Seamus

You are a magnificent lass living in a magnificent part of the world.
    Congratulations on picking the perfect family and making yourself such an important part of their lives. Have a very special day.

Hello Seamus,
    I love your picture !! You are a Beautiful girl.
    There are a lot of Seamuss ,(James) in our family.
    It is my all time favorite name. Congratulations
    on being honored today as the representative
    of all Catdom, our Beautiful CAT OF THE DAY !!!