Thread: Charlie

Charlie

Good Morning Charlie!! I am so happy to meet you! Aren't you one handsome, handsome boy!! What a beautiful, glossy coat you have. And the body of an adonais!! You sure do have that look of the athlete about you. I am so impressed with your many talents!! You can jump HOW high??? But I think it's in the love and devotion department that you truly excel! And being able to perform a "search and recover" on kitty siblings is a skill I'd sure like to teach my doggies! What a lucky family to have such a handsome, sweet, athletic and very loving pup like Charlie to share their life and their love with !! Congratulations dear boy as we honor you our most deserving, devoted, talented and loving Dog of the Day! Have a very special treat filled day celebrating your great honor!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Charlie, you are a very handsome boy. I am very partial to black dogs and you are a beauty. Your family loves you so much and I can see why. Congradulations to a very sweet, fun, handsome Charlie, who is our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Last edited by jackiesdaisy; 01-15-2002 at 10:08 AM.

Hello, Charli. I have to tell you that you are absolutely stunning!!! I can't take my eyes off of you. Congratulations for being the Dog of the Day on this special day. (the day that pet talk has moved)
    Click here to visit my photo album

"Anywhere I'll ever go and everywhere I've been, nothing takes my breath away like my front porch looking in." - Lonestar

Congratulations, Charlie! You are a most deserving Dog of the Day!

Charli! What a joy you must be to your family. Athletic and loving, two great qualities!! Many many hugs and kisses to the smartest, most beautiful and athletic Dog of the Day!!!

Dear Charli,

You certainly are a Gorgeous Dog !!!
    Congratulations on being honored as
    today's DOG OF THE DAY !!! I wish you
    a long, happy life with your Guardians !!

Hi, Charlie, your description says that your breed is 'Dog'. Now that I've looked at your amazing handsomeness, I think 'Dog' will be my favourite breed from now on. And you'll be my specially favourite 'Dog' because you have such a nice nature, too.
    You really were born to be Dog of the Day...a real charmer! Congratulations.

Shalom, tall, dark, handsome Charlie! You sound like a loving, clever, fun pup who keeps his humans on the go! Hope you had a special day handsome boy!