Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We took Dylan for icecream today! Lots of cute pictures. :)

LOL, thanks! The video is so cute. I just wish my batteries wouldn't have died. He'll sing for hours if you let him.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

AW! What a cutie! He has such beautiful eyes, WOW! And what a great singer he is!

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

Thanks!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

What a cutie! In the movie I thought at first, is he asking to go to the bathroom? LOL. I'm bad at interpreting little kid talk apparently
    Riley's Dogster page

Thanks Ashely!

He is so adorable!
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Oh Cass, your son Dylan is to cute for words! I simply adore his blue eyes and happy smile!! I agree, he is gonna break some girl's hearts when he is older
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Re: We took Dylan for icecream today! Lots of cute pictures. :)

Originally posted by luckies4me
    Dylan being silly...like usual.

hehehehe, he definatly looks satisfied! Tell him he should ask Santa to get him something so he can keep his new chocolate moostache trimmed!

What a BEAUTIFUL child!! I bet people stop his parents when they are in public to admire him... He is stunning!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I think that ice cream was bigger than Dylan!

Not only are his eyes beautifully shaped and coloured, but, that HAIR! It looks like such a beautiful warm honey colour and texture.

What a cutie! Now I want ice cream!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

What a special time for Dylan, Cass!!!! To have you and Dan, together, with him! I know that Helen has no more special times than when her dad and I are together with her, even today, with her being 14 years old. I'm glad you got this special time with Dylan!!! The pictures are wonderful!!!!

Oh Dylan, that ice cream looks so yummy its making me hungry just looking at it!!!

He has BEAUTIFUL eyes!!!!!!!! What an adorable little boy!

Originally posted by Laura's Babies
    What a BEAUTIFUL child!! I bet people stop his parents when they are in public to admire him... He is stunning!!
    They always do, partly because they never think he's ours LOL! Dan and I both have dark hair, my eyes are brown and Dan's are green. Funny, our child was born with blue eyes and strawberry blond hair LOL. He definitely has my dad's eyes, Dan's hair, and my ears. The first thing I noticed when he was born was that he had my ears.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Originally posted by Cataholic
    I think that ice cream was bigger than Dylan!

Not only are his eyes beautifully shaped and coloured, but, that HAIR! It looks like such a beautiful warm honey colour and texture.
    Thank you! He seemed a bit perplexed at the size of the ice cream at first but after he had his first bite he was hooked.

I love his hair, I just wish it didn't grow so darn fast. He HATES haircuts, so we don't cut it as often as most people would cut their child's hair, but when we do it grows back so darn fast. We just cut his hair last month, and already it's in his face! I love playing with his curls though.

Dan actually has very curly hair when it's long, but he keeps it kept short.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Originally posted by Logan
    What a special time for Dylan, Cass!!!! To have you and Dan, together, with him! I know that Helen has no more special times than when her dad and I are together with her, even today, with her being 14 years old. I'm glad you got this special time with Dylan!!! The pictures are wonderful!!!!
    Thanks. Dan and I are working things out for the sake of Dylan. Not relationship wise, but we're learning how to be friends. Once it warms up we'll be out and about more. It's been raining for two days straight. Pouring actually. I just want sun!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major