Thread: Happy First Birthday, Sophie! *11 pics*

Happy First Birthday, Sophie! *11 pics*

It has been FOREVER since I posted on Pet Talk with any regularity, and for that I am very sorry! I have been doing well, I've been spending a lot of time over at eDiets.com (for anyone who wants to lose weight, I highly recommend it!), trying to slim down. I've lost 20 pounds so far, which is nice. Anyway, so I've been also trying to find a new job, buy a house, and preparing to move. So I've been busy!

Tito and Sophie are doing great. Sophie turned one year old last week. We took her to the vet for a check-up - other than needing to lose about a pound and a half (she's 9.7 lbs and the vet would like her closer to 8 lbs), she's just great! So without further delay - pictures!

Sophie: "Get OFF me, Brother!"

Tito: "Hold on, let me just get under your chin."

Sophie: "OW, Brother, you're biting me!!"

Tito: "Wait, just let me get behind your ears; it's not like you can do it yourself."

Sophie: "I SAID, get OFF me!!"

Sophie: "Well, maybe I could return the favor just this once. Hold still, Tito!"

Tito loves to climb up Daddy's speaker cabinets. Daddy doesn't really appreciate the tiny little tears Tito has put into the sides of the cabinet, but Tito just loves being six feet up in the air...so Tito and I made a pact not to tell Daddy about it this one time. The thing he's standing on top of is his kitty window seat; I had to take it down until we move because Tito and Sophie both discovered how much fun it is to chew on the metal "arms" holding up the seat. Since the only window I could put the window seat on in our apartment in is in our bedroom, and since cat teeth on metal is really annoying at 6:00 in the morning, I took it down until we move and I can put it up in a room FAR AWAY from the bedroom.

More coming right up...

Sophie LOVES to sit like this. She stretches her legs and spreads her kitty toes.

What a dork!

Pretty girl! I can't believe she's a full year old!

Tortellini Tito

That's all for now, folks! I hope to catch up with all of you soon.

Liz

Originally posted by lizzielou742
    [B
    Pretty girl! I can't believe she's a full year old!

[/B]
    I LOVE this pose! How adorable!!! Happy 1st Birthday Sophie!!! What a sweetie pie, and that brother Tito is a ham isn't he!?
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY SOPHIE!!! I hope you got spoiled rotten on your b-day.

Happy Birthday Sophie! You are as beautiful as ever! And not a kitten anymore!

And good to see you on here again, Lizzie.
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

Great photos.

Lizzie, I missed you, Sophie and Tito! And I hope you're back for good once the move is over.
    And thanks for these teaser pictures. Give Sophie a birthday kiss from me

Happy Purrthday,Sophie,and I hope,that you get all,the wonderful Toys,that I have received,and its not my Purrthday Yet!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thanks guys! Hope no one minds if I bump this up - the threads certainly do fly around here lately!!