Thread: Has anyone got there pet to appear as pet of the day?

Has anyone got there pet to appear as pet of the day?

Has anyones pet been dog of the day or pet of the day or even cat of the day? Mine hasn't what a bummer! But my friend has her cat as cat of the day once!
    "Looking into a dogs eyes to me is like looking into life it'self"
    From Tiger and Chelsea
    (e-mail me at [email protected])

i havn't put King up yet. I probally will when he goes as a memorial. So i hope we going to make everyone wait a long time to see him.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

I would love to submit mine but I will have to get my hands on a scanner first!

that's a valid point too. i have no scanner...lol. that's an important part! if i'm determined though, i do know people that do have them.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Daisy was Dog of the Day on December 7, 1997... when she was only about 3 months old! The picture is her at five weeks, before we even took her home. Here she is:

Just LOOK at that little puppy face!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEE ! ! ! ! ! (_^..^

Freckles was Cat of the Day on December 20, 2000.