Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ELVIS is back!!!

He's just a teenager. He'll calm down soon. Only get into everything once, instead of twice. Congratulations to Elvis, now in the Cat Hall Of Fame.

Hello Elvis!
    As you can tell, me and Junior are partial to jet black cats. I think they are just striking.
    Have a great day, Elvis and keep your cat-parents on their toes

Hello there dark, handsome, and suave Elvis! What a fountain of youth you have been for your best buddy, Lord Canine . It sounds like you sure keep your people on their toes as well . They'd never have guessed that quiet, shy kitten in the corner would be a little firecracker in personality! You sure like to keep everyone busy, who needs a fitness program or personal trainer with you around? . We'd have never guessed just by looking at your photo, in which you appear so calm and disinterested, that you could find your way into so much mischief! Elvis, I hope today was EXTRA fun for you as you have celebrated the spotlight as today's very top cat. Congratulations on being our KING Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Elvis, you got me "all shook up"! You look exactly like our much-loved Mikey, who traveled to the Rainbow Bridge in 1997. I have a special place in my heart for him and for all black cats. Such a handsome fellow you are!

Congratulations!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

ELVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...you are rockin' your house all night long you beautiful blacky!!!...i hope that you enjoy your most wonderful day by lottsa hell raising and waking up your humans...oh, and get King Canine for me and remember after your next hyjinks to say "thank you...thank you very much"...
    MY SPECIAL GIRLS

ZIP and SHY R.I.P. my beautiful girls

Hello Elvis! You and your sib are both "kings" aren't you? You sure are a pretty boy, Elvis, with your sleek black fur and bright eyes. It sounds like you are enjoying yourself, getting into mischief, and antagonizing King Canine. How did he get such an unusual name? You are a great COTD, Elvis!

I cant beleive,that I missed the King,of Cats,and The Found cats,are miffed,that I missed JJJ3s idol,from Memphis,the King!And what a hunka ,hunka Cat,you are Elvis!A Jailhouse Rock MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Goes To the King,Elvis COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS