Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ravishing Rio!

Rio, I had to let you know that my heart skipped a beat when I saw your face. And your blue collar brings out the beautiful color of your azure eyes.

Enjoy your day, and give your furrperson back their socks!

To answer your human's question Rio, you truly are irresitible! What a gorgeous, blue eyed boy you are! And don't you look extra handsome, decked out in your fashionable blue collar! It matches your stunning eyes to perfection! You've got it all, ravishing Rio! Looks, purrrsonality, talent and charm...and a heart of gold! Who could ask for more in a furkid! Congratulations to you Rio, that most fetching feline and our most deserving Cat of the Day! Enjoy your day on center stage, stunning Rio Hugs and purrrs to you from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I can't resist you, Rio! What a little sweetie you are.

Congratulations to you for being COTD!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

With such a great personality and beautiful looks who can resist my little Rio?
    NOT ME!!! Oh Rio, how can I find adequate words to express how beautiful and charming you are? Admittedly, I am not particularly familiar with all the cat breeds, but I have never heard of the Tonkinese before. After reading about you, I looked up the breed to learn more. What an absolutely beautiful breed, and you are particularly stunning! I felt uplifted and joyful just reading about you, so I am not at all surprised at how you have turned your human's life around and brought so much happiness to his/her home. What a marvelous greeting ritual your human described!

Rio, I hope today was an especially fun-filled and happy day filled with all your favorite treats and activities. Congratulations on being our amazing, beautiful, and EXTRA special Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

My, what a dapper boy you are, Rio! My 6 month old, Chaz, would love to challenge you to a leaping contest, as he is one aerial acrobat like I have never seen before . . . just as you are described! Wish you could come play with him, because my other cats can't match his energy level . . . nor can I. As for your sock stealing, are you sure you weren't raised by ferrets? That game is a common ferret trait. Congratulations on being our splendid COTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Rio, you are such a handsome kitty! You have beautiful blue eyes!I hope you get to celebrate on such a special day! Have a great life with you're loving family!!!! Congrats to our very special COTD!!

Absolutely gorgeous! Your white fur perfectly sets off your black markings and blue eyes, Rio. Oh, to have the energy of a kitten! It's hard for you to sit still for even a minute, but when you get tired, what a sound sleeper you can be. You have a human that just loves you to pieces and will always take care of you. Congratulations to a GREAT COTD.......RIO!