Thread: Lesters Photo,is at least 40 Years Old

Lesters Photo,is at least 40 Years Old

He was a dear Cat,a White Cat,that a Vet gave my Mother,after Sinbad,had passed on.He grew,into the best Hunter,thatwe ever had,a Big White Panther,of a cat,coming home,one day,with someones Easter Bunny.He was such a Great Cat,taht we though,thatb he would be ours,forever.But a neighbor,in a hurry,ran him over,as he slept,on our driveway.We got to say Goodbye,and give Lester,a Piece,of Roast Beef,which he dearly loved,and was always trying,to steal
    Last edited by catmandu; 04-23-2005 at 02:48 PM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

He is GORGEOUS!!! And you know how I love white cats.

Oh Gary what a handsome kitty he was! I think he must have been very special if after 40 years you still remember him so well. What a great tribute to such a handsome boy!

I love how you remember them.. Once they belong to you, you never forget them. They remain in our hearts forever!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

And this,is the only Photo,I have of my Boyhood Cats,I found it,when my Brother,Sister In Law,and I were cleaning,up my Dads house,aftre he passed on.It brought back memories,of when my Mother,and I would sit,at the Kitchen table,waiting,for our Cat,to come home.We would have Hot Chocolate,or Coke,and we had some nice conversations,seeing who would spot,the Prodigal Cat,first.

Those were Good Times.Just my Mother,and I talking.If I had problems,My Mother,would put them,into perspective,giveme sound advice,and I would feel,a lot better.How,I do miss, My Dear Mother.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Gary, I sure wish I could have met your mother!!! But actually I feel like I have, as she still lives very much through YOU!
    Lester was a very handsome cat back then, and what a beautiful white Angel he is today!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!