Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pictures From The Pleasanton Cat Show

Pictures From The Pleasanton Cat Show

Hi everyone. I went to a cat show today with several other pet talkers. AmberLee, RedHedd, Gina's Ark Inc., Wolflady, and NoahsMommy were all there. We all had a great time. After the show everyone except for RedHedd came over to my place and played with my furkids. Sunny and Cirrus were very scared though but after Sunny received a catnip toy from Auntie Kelly he became much more relaxed. Here are some pictures. Enjoy!

Here's a Red Aby that we got to pet. He was so friendly and he's also a very large Aby.

A handsome American Curl.

A cute Japanese Bobtail.

The same cat on it's owners arm.

A gorgeous Burmin.

A very handsome Occicat.

A longhaired American Curl. His coloring reminds me of my Sky's.

More pictures coming up.>>>>>>
    Last edited by krazyaboutkatz; 04-03-2005 at 03:14 AM.

A very cute Aby kitten.

The PT gang. From left to right: AmberLee, Gina's Ark Inc., RedHedd, Wolflady, NoahsMommy, and me Krazyaboutkatz.

Here's Kelly holding Sky. I think she wanted to steal him.

Sunny's checking out the bag of goodies that Auntie Kelly brought him and his brothers.

Sky playing with a toy mouse from Kelly.

Sunny relaxing after his catnip.

A bandana that I bought for Sunny at the cat show. I also bought one for Sky and Storm to share but these pictures didn't turn out very well.

That's all for now. Wolflady and Gina took a lot of pictures too.
    Last edited by krazyaboutkatz; 04-03-2005 at 03:06 AM.

Awwwwwwww, another PT-meeting!!I am even MORE green with envy now.....
    Such gorgeous cats at the show!!!
    Oh Sky, wait till I show that great pic of you with auntie Kelly to my Maya !!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Originally posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
    Awwwwwwww, another PT-meeting!!I am even MORE green with envy now.....

Me too!

Love the Aby pics!!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

And it is doubly nice,to see all,the Wonderful Cats,and of course,its a pleasure,to see all My Fellow Pet Talkers,and I would have loved,to be there,to see All,the Diffrerent Breeds,and Friends!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    This was one of the best shows I've been to in a long time. It was small, but the owners and handlers were SO nice - they let us pet and play with some of their cats.

I bought four new micies for my two - which they LOVED!

So sorry I couldn't make the trip down to KAK's afterwards, but I had another event to go to. It was a LONG day for me and then we lost an hour to boot!

No pics from me, as my camera is SO slow and clunky, it's more of a pain than anything else and I was out of batteries. I'm hoping to get a new camera once I have some extra money - may be a LONG time for that

It was SO good to meet Gina's Ark and Noah's Mommy. Let's do it again soon!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

That looks like fun! That first Aby is really a BIG boy! I would have loved to pet him.

What a fun time, wish I was there! GREAT group pics of such wonderful PT people!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Wow! I loved ALL the pictures! The ones of the cat show and the ones of all of you. (I was waving "HI" at all of you). Another PT meeting... This must be be the season for PT meetings and I am yet again, green with envy... 1- that you got to go to a cat show and 2- that you had a PT meeting!

Mike told me they are suppose to have a CFA cat show close to us next week end but I can't find any information on it to make sure he has the dates right.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Originally posted by Barbara
    That looks like fun! That first Aby is really a BIG boy! I would have loved to pet him.
    The big red Abby (he had a LONG name, but they called him Eric for short) was one of the ones we got to pet. He was VERY friendly, head-butting and making happy feet.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here

Originally posted by Laura's Babies
    Wow! I loved ALL the pictures! The ones of the cat show and the ones of all of you. (I was waving "HI" at all of you). Another PT meeting... This must be be the season for PT meetings and I am yet again, green with envy... 1- that you got to go to a cat show and 2- that you had a PT meeting!

Mike told me they are suppose to have a CFA cat show close to us next week end but I can't find any information on it to make sure he has the dates right.
    Just go to this website to look up the date and times in your area: http://www.cfa.org/exhibitors/show-schedule.html. I hope this helps.

We all had a great time and I can't wait to do it again soon.

KAK, Thanks for posting that link again. There's another show this month in Hayward - April 23 and 24!

23-24(L). CA, HAYWARD: Centennial Hall, 22292 Foothill Boulevard. Franciscan Silver & Golden Fanciers. 7AB, 1Spec. Judges: Orlando(AB), Grimm(AB), Hutzler(AB), Nye(AB), Auth(AB), Rothermel(AB), Mare(AB), Webster(LH), Talbert(SH). EF $48 1st & 2nd, $40 3rd+, HHP EF $48, CD April 17; entry limit 225. Info: Nancey Thomas-Abbott, 154 South Mary Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94086. 408-749-0147. Fax 650-919-2450. Email: [email protected].

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here

Originally posted by kimlovescats
    GREAT group pics of such wonderful PT people!!!
    My thoughts exactly!
    Loved all the pictures of the gorgeous kitties...your boys included!
    Someday I must go to a cat show!

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

Great pictures!! I loved that adorable bunny butt kitty! They are all beautiful!
    My favorite picture was of you all together. What a happy bunch of wonderful PTer's! You can tell that you all had a good time.
    Your boys are adorable as always. You can tell they really like Kelly. Of course, what is there not to like about Kelly?

Great pictures KAK! One question...WHAT??? No Sphynxes???

Just kidding. The picture of the American Curl makes me miss my Carly the Curly Girl!!

Thanks for sharing!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!