Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pictures From The Pleasanton Cat Show

Kelly has been under the weather since her trip but I am sure she will post as soon as she can.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Aww!!! GREAT pictures everyone!!

I had sooo much fun this weekend meeting everyone! I can't wait till the next one!!!

I hope I wasn't too bothersome. I had to be on pain meds the whole weekend and they tend to make me a bit...friendly and super talkative. Hope I didn't freak anyone out...

A HUGE thanks to Di for driving all the way out and back to see me. What a doll!! I really, really enjoyed meeting you, hon.

I had too much fun shopping, meeting everyone and seeing all the amazing cats. I think I told every Aby breeder/shower about Micah and almost stole that Havana Brown.

...RIP, our sweet Gini...

I still haven't uploaded the pictures yet, but hopefully I'll get around to it. I've been a little under the weather for the past few days, so I've only now had time to drop in and take a peek at this thread.
    I enjoyed looking at everyone's pictures, even though I look like a huge cow! LOL

It was so much fun seeing everyone at the catshow and I especially enjoyed having Kelly come up and stay with me! Yay! It wasn't long enough!
    Thanks also to Di for making that long drive down to Gilroy! Next time you'll just have to stay overnight!
    **hugs**

er..sorry to say this but I hate it when the person answers for the other person because they do not see what I see or think. guesses are fine

just that I've saw posts posted by noahs and wolflady a few days before posting on this thread so it just got me wondered. NO complaint glad you had fun too!

looking forward to wolflady's pictures! I think she has the most pictures of krazy's katz, right?! *waiting patiently*
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

HOW ABSOLUTELY COOL!! IT'S GREAT TO BE ABLE TO PUT NAMES W/ FACES!! AND GORGEOUS KITTYS ARE ALWAYS A BONUS!!
    KITTY FRIEND
    TAKE CARE, GOD BLESS
    MULTICATMOM

wow...what awesome pics...i hope i get to do that with some eastcoasters someday!!!!....(or when i become rich, i will fly out for the day and join in the fun!!!)...
    MY SPECIAL GIRLS

ZIP and SHY R.I.P. my beautiful girls

Originally posted by kaoK'okung
    wow...what awesome pics...i hope i get to do that with some eastcoasters someday!!!!....(or when i become rich, i will fly out for the day and join in the fun!!!)...
    Yes, you must attend the Southern California PT BBQ...it's great fun!!
    **hugs**

I addition to Eric I will have to steal the big ears Aby baby the Havana Brown and the kitty with the unlikely name of Patience (she looks like Mischief- not like Patience )