Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: What's Your Middle Name?

1. Carole....I too think Thomasina is a wonderful name! I like that type of name (like Edwina.... )

Lynn..

Amber Lynn.

My middle name is Marie and that is the name I've used all my life. There's a lot of Marie's here, must have been a popular name way back when. Even a couple of my cousins have thesame middle name, I even gave it to my daughter.

Cloverfdx seriously I can hardly believe you like those names, can't wait to tell my mother, she has hated it all her life, but she would never change it, she was annoyed when I added the e to my name, but she got over it.
    I love them, you have got me seriously thinking about Ferris now . Hehe please do tell your Mother.

Really , I shall tell my mother, she will be chuffed to hear that, hey I would be honoured if you took my Grandmother's maiden name, wow what an honour, hey are you really serious? sorry it is just hard to believe you really like them both.me thinks you are taking the mickey?
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Originally posted by carole
    If you think your middle name is not great, think again, my poor sister Margaret's middle name is Ferris, she was unlucky IMO to have been given a surname as is Scottish Tradition, however it is my Grandmother's maiden name, so it is a bit of an honour, my mother's is Clark.
    Originally posted by Twisterdog
    My boyfriend's middle name is Brayton, which was his mother's maiden name.
    My cousins middle name is Kemp . It's his moms maiden name too.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Lee

Robin Lee

Elise.

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)