Thread: This movie is for you all

This movie is for you all

Summerset, thanks so very much for sharing this very touching tribute. I couldn't watch without tears streaming down my face!!!! Very beautiful.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

This was,,, well,,, so wonderful,, it brought me to tears within seconds recalling my own babies I have lost over the years....

thank you so much for sharing!!!

Aww.. I got so sad just watching that movie- thanks for sharing it with us. I know think that my pet is even more important and you've got to live life as though it were your last day with them- because you never know when it will end. Thanks for the touching movie. I gotta go give Buddy a hug!

~ Highschool rox ur socks!! Highschool is so amazing and I love it. Hi to everyone on Pet Talk, I know I have not been on for a while, I'm just busy. All of you here that I know rock! Keep up being friendly, posting on Pet Talk and havin fun. Buddy sends kisses. ~

Think I'm going to have to wait to watch...I know I'm going cry a bucket. Thanks so much for sharing that

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I'm crying like a baby. So sweet. I can't wait to see my furbabies someday.

Brought me to tears. I am remembering my grandma's special old golden X shep, Jake who crossed about three years ago. He was almost 14. He was the first dog I ever fell in love with, the first dog I ever knew. It also gave me good thoughts about Layla. I don't know if she even made it past the behaviour tests to be put up for adoption, and if she made it that far, if someone ever adopted her. I wonder if we would have surrendered her to the local no-kill shelter if she would have been happyer there? The dogs there sometimes go insane, but I know I would visit and walk her a lot. My parents' decision to surrender her to ACS was probably the worst they've ever made animal wize, if not ever. There are so many places she could have gone and had a wonderful life. Even if I wanted to find out if she was euthinised at that shelter I couldn't because of a strict pollicy about never letting the past owners knowing what happened to their dogs, even if it was the best possible senario. Sometimes I really want to know, and I think I can take the news if it is bad, but other times I really don't want to know. I haven't seen her or Clark for six years now, and I was only nine when I had them, and I only had them for three weeks and five months, but I still think and talk about them every day. Clark is turning seven this summer and Layla is seven years old. Just today in math class I had a conversation with a very nice girl named Kayla (the names started the conversation) about My Girl Layla.
    Another frightening thought that seems to enter my mind everyday when I look at Niño is the question What is going to happen to me when Niño crosses over the bridge?! I even had a dream a few nights ago that I was 28 and Niño was 18 and that he died in his sleep in my lap. In my dream I stayed in bed and cried for like 3 weeks straight and quit my job. I woke up crying and afraid. I think I really need to stop thinking about this and enjoy each and every day with him. Is there ever such a thing as loving someone too much? If there is, I am a perfect example.

Sorry I had to post this, I just needed to get it out, I wasn't even going to post it at first.

Niño & Eliza

I absolutey loved it! Thanks SOOOO much for sharing!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)