Thread: This is what I woke up to.....

This is what I woke up to.....

I've been fighting a really bad sinus infection and went to the doctor's yesterday to get an antibotic and decongestant. Well they worked well enough that I laid in the living room and went to sleep. When I woke up I had two purrr motors going on me.

My darling Mina was curled up on my chest wither her head under my chin just purring away and My sassy Kasie was streched out on my stomach with her back paws hanging off about mid thigh also purring away. I guess the girls knew that I was sick and put aside the differences to help make me feel better.

I enjoyed every minute of it. I'm hoping this means that they are going to be getting along. They've even been playing and Mina lets Kasie know she is done by hissing at her and walking off. Kasie just loves to play and snuggle.

I'm becomeing a very sick, but extrememly happy meowmie.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

Sorry to hear you're sick - seems everyone is lately.

But wonderful news on your sleeping buddies! Yes, it's only a matter of time before they're snuggle buddies. But even if you see them snuggling one day, don't be surprised if an hour later they're hissing at each. This is completely normal and before you know it they'll be over that and snuggling again.

Did anyone mention that we need pictures?
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

I was dissapointed there were no pictures of that wonderful event. You must remember to document these ladnmark events with photos!!

(hope you feel better soon.. Yucky sinus, go away!)

Originally posted by Laura's Babies
    I was dissapointed there were no pictures of that wonderful event. You must remember to document these ladnmark events with photos!!

(hope you feel better soon.. Yucky sinus, go away!)
    If only I had a digital camera and honey wasn't home to take a picture with the regular camera. I'll hopefully have a digital by the end of August. Have to pay for a wedding first. Not only that by the time I shifted they were off and running around the apartment.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

Thats step one to becoming furrever buddies! Next thing you know, they'll be grooming each other and sleeping in one big fur pile!

Sorry to hear you're sick. Yuck. Hope the antibiotics kick in soon and make you feel better!

Sorry you're not feeling well But its sweet to hear that your cats want you to feel better too Mine are also very good at knowing when I'm upset - Gus in particular - and rub all over, purring. Cats are great for that!
    Shadow & Gus (the kitties), Blink (the gecko), Draco, Satine, Damon, & Outback (the fishies) ~I'll be there for you - 'cause you're there for me too~

Be at peace, Erin, I will miss you and remember your sweet face always...

That's big progress! Sorry to hear you are sick though, I hope you feel better soon.

From Decker with Love

How sweet of your babies! So glad they have settled their differences! Get well soon!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

How sweet of them.

I hope you feel better soon.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

how Fortunate,you are to have two trained Nurses,like Kasie,and Mina,to see to you,when you are not feeling well.How,much would that cost,to have a private Nurse,come,in,and see you.Your Cats,work,for Toy Mice,and Kibble,what a Bargain,and they are far more affectionate,than any Nurse!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

John Hancock,and I hope,that you are feeling,a lot better,and that you can shake,that Flu,that is going around!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Originally posted by catmandu
    John Hancock,and I hope,that you are feeling,a lot better,and that you can shake,that Flu,that is going around!

No flu Gary just a really bad sinus infection.

Thanks everyone for your well wishes.

How sweet! Kitty nurses are very good nurses!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Cats have a sixth sense and know when we are not feeling well.

My boys are velcro kitties when I am sick.

Hope you fell better soon.
    Don't Breed & Buy
    While Homeless Pets Die
    Ritchi
    Sammi