Thread: i am new here, and having a hard time getting around.

i am new here, and having a hard time getting around.

i am new to this site and need a little help getting around

Its a large site, but once you get comfortable, you'll have loadsof fun and meet great people! What would you like to know about the site ad its workings?

Welcome! My name is Kim, and I ave 4 cats and a dog, all pictured in my signature below. Why don't you tell us something about yourself and your pets?

Welcome to Pet Talk! My name is Stephanie. I have two dogs, two cats, and a hedgehog! I hope you enjoy Pet Talk. I agree with Catnapper. It is a big sight. Once you get the hang of it, you'll find it is pretty easy and VERY enjoyable on here!

Well, all you really have to do is pick a topic that you want, like cat general, and post pictures of your pets. You can talk about your pets and ask people for suggestions for problems too. Do you know how to edit your buddy list and just figure out your user cp? Well, if you haven't, all it is, is your User Control Panel. YOu can send PM's (Private messages) to people if you want to talk to them privately instead of posting a thread.
    If you want to answer some one elses thread, you go all the way down the screen and click on post reply. Then you type in what you want and press submit reply.
    Hope that helps! If you have any more questions just PM me or post it on this thread again!

Welcome,to Pet Talk.I am the Guardian,of 14 Cats,and feed at least 6 Strays.Anything you want,to know,I ,or one,of the pillars,would be vey pleased,to help you out.My Cats,are below!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

hey Angel...my name is tim or timothy...welcome to PT...if you ever have a question, click on my profile and private message me and if i can't help you, i will try and find someone who can..i hope you post and display pics often...

I'm Corinna I'm an old timer here I like to got to the topics for the day . I bounce all over the board as I have a rabbit , 2 newfy cross dogs , a springer,and 3 cats. Welcome

Hi! I'm Zana. I'm a writer and I get my inspiration from my three muses, Eepie, Weezie, and Grey Girl. If you need help with anything let me know. I'll be glad to show you around.
    Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!

Welcome angel4kitten! A good thing to do first, is to read FAQ, it's in the top to the right. I think you'll get an answer to most of your questions there.

Hope you'll enjoy it here!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Welcome!!

Welcome to PT. My name is Carol and I have 4 cats all pictured in my siggy. Hope you enjoy the site. Lots of good information and fun.
    Carol

When I first started, I pretty much stayed in Cat General. Then as you get familiar with what's going on, you can go check out the other threads.

Just play around . . . you'll get used to it! It's really not as intimidating as it looks!
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

Welcome!

I'm Kelly and I have 8 cats and 2 fish.

Enjoy PT, its fun to chat with others about our animals and to make friends in the process.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

thank you all so much

i can not wait to post my cats pics. i have 8 cats, 4 boys, and 4 girls.....leo, oliver, butch, logan...penny, jamie, sheeba, shawnee. my husband said he will help me get them posted. thank you all so much for responding to my cry for help. And i have 3 dogs, 3 birds, and 2 fish tanks. i work for a vet clinic, and all my animals are rescues, and i love each and everyone one of them.:)

Welcome! I'm Kim and mom to a dog, two cats, and a gecko.

I look forward to seeing pictures of your crew.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

answer you back

thank you for answering me. i will learn more as i go...want to e-mail [email protected] thanks again