Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camping Pictures

Camping Pictures

Well, this past Saturday, Andrew and I were sitting around the house moping around trying to figure out what to do. So we packed up the tent, sleep bags, and camping gear and headed out to Bad Kreuznach. It's a town about 60 Km or something. We had tofu dogs on our open fire and Drake got to run around and play. It rained soon after we were done with dinner, but our tent is water proof and we just hung out and had fun. We went climbing the next day a few towns over in Bad Munster.

Not sure what will do next weekend. Perhaps camping and climbing somewhere else. Weekend after that, our Italy adventure starts!

Here are a few Drake pictures from the trip:
    Drake by the tent

Drake on picnic table

Drake in the grass

Drake hypnotized by tofu dog

He's absolutely gorgeous -- I love the one of him standing on the table and his sweet face in the grass as well. How does he do in the car when you go places?

Drake absolutely loves riding in the car! He is so good. He gets so excited when we say or even spell R I D E! We have been across the US and all over Europe with him in the car and he is always eager to get right back in!!

WOO! Thank you for satisfying my Drake fix.

Despite the rain, I'm glad you guys had a nice trip! Drake is sooo handsome.

I love those ear tufts!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

ohboyohboyohboy! DRAKE PICTURES! You know I just can't get enough. How long will you be in Italy Souraya? I do believe Italian sausage is a bit spicier than German sausage but I bet Drake will make out just fine Has he had his Spring/warm weather groom yet? Now we need a picture of you, Andrew and Drake together, it's been MUCH too long. Take care of yourselves and please stay in touch.

I always love seeing your pics. I love hearing about your many adventures and getting to see Drake. He is so awesome! Thanks for sharing with us and I look forward to seeing more.

Robin

Laurie, we will be in Italy for 2 weeks. Can hardley wait! I think it's going to be a great trip. Hopefully, the weather will be nice.
    I think Italy will be the 15th country Drake has visited.

I spent a week in Italy in 1982...was the best! Great food, cheap/good wine...great looking men....aaahhhhh to be young again.....(of course I was married but I wasn't blind...hehe)
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

What a good-looking boy. And well travelled too I will be looking forward to seeing pictures of your and Drake's adventure in Italy.

Drake is gorgeous and one lucky world-travelling dog!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

You look gorgeous Drake!

How did the tofu taste?

thanks k9krazee for the signature!

Oh I feel so lucky today! I finally got to see handsome Drake again after almost two whole years without seeing his picture. It's going to be a GReat day now!

What wonderful pictures! That's something else I really want to do again, go camping with the pups! Haven't been in so long. It's so wonderful to get out in nature and shrug off the cares of the world for awhile. Drake is such a handsome man
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Drake is very handsome!

Souraya, I think those are my favorite pictures of Drake now!! His so so handsome, I could look at him all day! And he is B I G! He looks as big as the tent!! I guess I never realized how tall he was! And those ears are just to die for!!
    Sounds like you had a great weekend. I love camping! It will be a few weeks here before it's warm enough to go camping but Collin and I definitely plan to do some this summer. I don't know how Duncan will be though...I think only a metal travel camper will keep him from chasing EVERYTHING!
    I can't believe Drake will have been to 15 countries!! That's amazing! How do you find dog friendly places in all these countries?
    I can't even find a dog park nearby!