Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lovely Max!

Lovely Max!

Congratulations on Max! What a sweet cat, and You're the lucky owner! The picture is beautiful, real sunny and nice.. Makes me wish for summer right now!
    Sus

Hi Max, we are happy to meet another Scottish kitty as we have already three girls close to Glasgow on board

You have the cutest face markings that make you look like the courageous outdoor kitty you are. Don't worry your humans that much, however and make sure you are home for dinner!

hey max!

I had a dog..(as you might know)..who died a year ago...and he reminded me of Max my dog so so so much!! I almost had tears of joy..(lol)..
    congrats Max on pet cat of the day!!
    you are so pretty!

love ya

Dearest Max, STAY HOME! You may think you know what you are doing, but there are many dangers out there for wandering cats. Your mama is right to worry when you are gone, even for a few minutes! You are far too beautiful to lose. Even I am worrying about you, way over here in Minnesota, USA! Congratulations on being our Cat of The Day, and may you have many, many years of happy, healthy, fishy kisses with your mama!

Max, Max, Max...we just love your handsome face! It is no wonder your purrrrrson is so taken with you! What a wonderful boy you are! We hope you're very careful on those long trips away from home! Be happy, sweet boy, and we hope you have lots of sunshine in Scotland today - YOUR DAY!!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride
    www.cathappy.com

Hoot Mon,Its is a Bonnie Cat,Max,from the Scottish Heather.And it isa Fine Cat,that you are Max,a true Son,of Scotland! You shouldbe wearing a kilt,Laddie! The Found Cats,are Blowing,on thier Bag Pipes,and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING,For Mighty MAX,COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello there, Scottie! What a hunk of love you are.

What a handsome boy you are, Max! We like your picture very much indeed! How nice to see a "local" kitty honoured today!

It is lovely that you love your purrsons so much, but perhaps, on this special day, you could love Candy and Tom too. What do you think? Perhaps you could all share some tuna as a special treat!

Whatever you do, Max, I hope you enjoy being Cat of the Day!

Gorgeous Max

You are simply grogeous. Your people did a lovely job photographing you.
    I see that you're wearing a collar.....that's wonderful since you like to wander and are gone for days. Hopefully there's a tag too.

Our male cats liked having their freedom too. As you age and mellow out I'm sure "home" will become your favorite place.

Hooray for being chosen today. You are most deserving.

Pearl, Keiko and June

Max
    What a handsome Scottish lad you are!
    So kind too, bringing your little siblings playthings.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look at that handsome Scottish man!! Max, you are just gorgeous - love those cool markings and your handsome kitty face!! Congrats to Awesome Max!!

What a fetching Scottish lad you are, dear Max!!! Those little black splotches on your face are adorable! And don't you look proud and so very handsome, posing there in your beautiful, green garden! Are those buttercups I see?

I too hope that with time you'll forget your wandering ways and stick closer to home, Max! I know you have that adventurous spirit, but after all, you ARE a "people cat!" And you know, us Moms DO worry, even when you kids tell us not to

Max, I hope today you and your fursibs Candy and Tom can put aside your teeny weeny little differences so you all can enjoy a happy day, celebrating your Cat of the Day honors!!! I hear that tuna, chicken, cheese and milk are on the party menu! Congratulations to you adorable Max...me and my boys Mr. B and Oliver send you lots of hugs and purrrs on your well earned day of honor!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Max, what a fine gent you are! LOVE your coloring.

Please do stay home, though; we all worry about our precious pets if they are outside.

Congrats to you, a fine Scottish lad!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

A fine looking kitty that sounds like he's very much loved. Has he been to the surgery? That would keep him a little closer to home. Good luck.

Max, what a strikingly handsome fellow you are!!! I, too, must join the others in wishing that you would give up your wanderlust and stay HOME where it is much safer!!! You don't want Nessie to gobble you up, do you??? I, like the responder before me, wonder if you have been fixed, that sure would cut down the urge to stay away from home so long!!!! Take Care, Handsome Max. We all the Clan Campbell, on this side of the pond, salute you and wish you a HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!