Thread: 32 Week tummy

32 Week tummy

I was just folding the clothes and had Paul take a few belly pics
    The last set are only two weeks old, but I love seeing my belly grow and showing all of you

Wow- my hair looks REALLY red in these pictures I have no idea why Oh well
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Missy, sweetheart, you look SO ADORABLE!!! Wow, only 8 weeks to go, I'm so excited!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

The horizintal stripes help accentuate your growing girth, too! How exciting, you've got less than two months to go!

The pictures are beautiful Missy - you just look bright and pretty all over!! LOVE the belly pictures of course. I need more!!
    Here is the updated animation!! (Animated Belly Growing!!)

We need some new shirts

Whatta belly! Missy, I'm so jealous! I can't wait until it's my turn.

Keep those belly shots comin'!

Originally posted by Samantha Puppy
    Whatta belly! Missy, I'm so jealous! I can't wait until it's my turn.

Keep those belly shots comin'!
    SP - are you expecting?? Or, thinkin' about it? I LOVE the belly pix too - though they are of my grandson - I love having ALL of the expectant moms who are willing to share a bit of their joy here!

Originally posted by sirrahbed
    SP - are you expecting?? Or, thinkin' about it? I LOVE the belly pix too - though they are of my grandson - I love having ALL of the expectant moms who are willing to share a bit of their joy here!
    I'm not expecting, but I sure can't wait until I am! My husband and I are planning on going off the pill in August and starting to try at the end of this year/beginning of next. So hopefully 2006 will bring us a baby! *knock on wood* I'm just jealous because all my life, all I've ever wanted to be is a mommy so waiting is torture!

Originally posted by Samantha Puppy
    I'm not expecting, but I sure can't wait until I am! My husband and I are planning on going off the pill in August and starting to try at the end of this year/beginning of next. So hopefully 2006 will bring us a baby! *knock on wood* I'm just jealous because all my life, all I've ever wanted to be is a mommy so waiting is torture!
    Ahhh... good for you! Being a mom has always been what Missy wanted too. Going *off* in August? Watch out! Could be a baby by next May. I think Missy took her patch off ilast August, too - due May 2005

Seriously - I hope it goes well for you....and that you will share some of it! I worked OB long ago, loved *everything* to do with pregnancy, birth and raising my children...and I still do!!

That is so exciting!! And I love what sirrahbed made for you! That's really neat. Do you have any names picked out yet?

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." - unknown author

Originally posted by sirrahbed
    Ahhh... good for you! Being a mom has always been what Missy wanted too. Going *off* in August? Watch out! Could be a baby by next May. I think Missy took her patch off ilast August, too - due May 2005
    No No NO MAY BABIES!!!

Why?

May 13th - My father-in-law's birthday
    May 15th - My husband's birthday
    May 22nd - MY birthday
    May 23rd - My dad's birthday

And our anniversary is June 5th, just two weeks later. If we had a baby in May, we'd be broke until every August recouping from buying all those presents for everyone!!!

lol I went off of the patch on August 6th. LMP on August 13th, conceived on about the 26th I was expecting us to start "trying" later on in the year as well, but little Tyler had other ideas.
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl