Thread: ~MEMO~ To Street Waifs.......

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

~MEMO~ To Street Waifs.......

I rescue you from the streets after your so called owners abandon you, and you have the nerve to shock me by giving birth to four kittens five days later, and you're FUSSY? You snub the food I give you to keep you and your babies nourished, but that boiled chicken just made your night huh? I guess I'm a slave all right...bring on the ball and chain please!

Downstairs mama's name should be Miss Fussy!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

She looks like a Princess to me! You expect her to dine on *ordinary food* - I mean really, commoners should know better! All attitude with this one!

Vital question: Has she asked you to peel her a grape yet?
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

LOL... Pass some chicken this way too!

My kids will eat anything cheap - and kill for more, but give them the expensive stuff anf they look at you like you're trying to kill them.

I know exactly what you mean, I have to remind my two that there are starving kitties on the street who would be more than happy to eat what you are given, and you don't know how lucky you are, all taken with a simple look of Do we really care? I have even tried the "oh well you can just go hungry then, that lasts all of about five minutes, whilst I find something more suited to their fussy tastebuds,she is a doll though, just look at those pretty eyes.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Miss Fussy Face just got some MORE chicken! She has to eat her kitten growth formula and KMR to help her, and her babies stay strong though. ARGHHH! I may very well have created a monster.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

Originally posted by catnapper
    LOL... Pass some chicken this way too!

My kids will eat anything cheap - and kill for more, but give them the expensive stuff anf they look at you like you're trying to kill them.
    My sister's kitties are the same way. Her kitties were eating Purina Cat Chow and she'd bought a bag of Meow Mix for the strays outside she was taming. Turns out, the indoors turned up their noses at the Cat Chow and attacked the Meow Mix! Now, they refuse to eat anything else! Of course, with the indoors eating the Meow Mix, that only left the Cat Chow for the strays so....
    Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!

Her magesty is waiting for the shrimp my dear, how dare you be so insensitive and actually try to feed her food for the common cat.

Magic Bailey-Jane and Judy

Chicken? You prepare CHICKEN? What is wrong with you!!! You should be preparing Chicken LIVERS for this sweetie pie. She will have you properly broken in in no time, I am sure.

Its mazing,that Scratchy,and Scrappy 3,are fussy,too.As I did put out some Galzed Ham,and they ,now expect,that every day.But Chicken Livers,for that Little Qeen,sound Good,after she,is feeding for Five!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

*snicker, snicker* I'm sorry, but you see, I can sit back and laugh!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

Re: ~MEMO~ To Street Waifs.......

Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
    I rescue you from the streets after your so called owners abandon you, and you have the nerve to shock me by giving birth to four kittens five days later, and you're FUSSY? You snub the food I give you to keep you and your babies nourished, but that boiled chicken just made your night huh? I guess I'm a slave all right...bring on the ball and chain please!

Downstairs mama's name should be Miss Fussy!
    Dear Silly Hooman ~
    While it is true, that during my unfortunate misadventure on the streets, I was forced to eat out of gutters and garbage cans, I see no need to keep such low standards.

During my stay with you, I will require at least 3 meals a day. My preferences would be: veal, lobster, poached salmon, but "sigh" I can make do with chicken, if I have to.

You understand that our arrangement is on trail basis, don't you? If at anytime, I feel I am not served up to my standards, I will be forced to let you go and seek a home elsewhere.

Just so we're clear. I wouldn't want there to be any misunderstandings between us. You are here to serve!

And, that's Princess Fussy to you!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Re: Re: ~MEMO~ To Street Waifs.......

Originally posted by kuhio98
    Dear Silly Hooman ~
    While it is true, that during my unfortunate misadventure on the streets, I was forced to eat out of gutters and garbage cans, I see no need to keep such low standards.

During my stay with you, I will require at least 3 meals a day. My preferences would be: veal, lobster, poached salmon, but "sigh" I can make do with chicken, if I have to.

You understand that our arrangement is on trail basis, don't you? If at anytime, I feel I am not served up to my standards, I will be forced to let you go and seek a home elsewhere.

Just so we're clear. I wouldn't want there to be any misunderstandings between us. You are here to serve!

And, that's Princess Fussy to you!
    AHHH!! Your Royal Highness Princess Fussy I bow down to you. But the veal is not an acceptable meat in this household. I'll see to it you get everything else on the menu however. Maybe some roast beast will tickle your fancy?
    Author Unknown ~*~

MY KITTIES THINK...

WELL, HONESTLY, I'M NOT SURE WHAT THEY THINK BUT UNLESS THERE'S PURINA INDOOR FORMULA IN THE BOWL...I NEED TO QUELL A RIOT!
    MY KITTYS EAT ALL HUMAN FOOD, SO FAR THEY'VE EATEN--TUNA FISH SALAD, NAVY BEANS, COLLARD GREENS, GREEN BEANS, MAC & CHEESE (VERY POPULAR), ETC... THEY RECOGNIZE THE MEALS ON WHEELS CONTAINERS THEY HUDDLE AROUND ME RATHER IMPATIENTLY WAITNG TO SEE WHAT "WE GOT!!
    H.R.H. FUSSY WOULD LOVE IT HERE AT LEAST ON MON, WED, & FRI...
    KITTY FRIEND
    TAKE CARE, GOD BLESS
    MULTICATMOM

Near Seattle in the beautiful Pacific Northwest
    We could send you our well used copy of Joy of Cooking and perhaps Princess Fussy could just point to some pictures of whatever looks good!
    Tiger, Percy, Antoinette, Scooter,Norbert,Willy, Pippin
    www.tribeof7.com