Originally posted by cali
I do flyball, frisbee and agility with my girls so far and plan to get into shutzand with Happy
Happy's gonna be a schutzhund dog?! holy gosh ! that's awesome ^_^

aanyway... I'm Erica. I'm from boring Northern California, 16, a virgo, love doggehs, and excrusciatingly frustrated without a license! my parents can be so mean. I love punk rock, raggae, jamba juice and yoga. I live mostly with my Dad and Stepmom, and my 3 year-old brother Alex. I have a 2 year-old neice named Morgan, who is cuter than anything/anyone in the world. I have a circle of very good friends who I've know forever... who I get into trouble with and go to shows with all the time, but I try to be friends with a variety of people... Nice people, only.

above all, my dog is my best friend. He is so cool, no one but me could ever fathom his coolness!! I (usually) love doing obedience, rally-o, and flyball with Gonzy... and hopefully we'll be doing agility by this summer. He does anything/everything to try to make me happy with him. My mom has a kitty named Lola, who allows me to play with her and give her treats . I have neice and nephew pups named Bentley and Mercedes, who I spoil to death!! I really would like to get another pup this summer, but it depends where my life is.