Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Telling us more about you(making friends)

Originally posted by cali
    I do flyball, frisbee and agility with my girls so far and plan to get into shutzand with Happy
    Happy's gonna be a schutzhund dog?! holy gosh ! that's awesome ^_^

aanyway... I'm Erica. I'm from boring Northern California, 16, a virgo, love doggehs, and excrusciatingly frustrated without a license! my parents can be so mean. I love punk rock, raggae, jamba juice and yoga. I live mostly with my Dad and Stepmom, and my 3 year-old brother Alex. I have a 2 year-old neice named Morgan, who is cuter than anything/anyone in the world. I have a circle of very good friends who I've know forever... who I get into trouble with and go to shows with all the time, but I try to be friends with a variety of people... Nice people, only.

above all, my dog is my best friend. He is so cool, no one but me could ever fathom his coolness!! I (usually) love doing obedience, rally-o, and flyball with Gonzy... and hopefully we'll be doing agility by this summer. He does anything/everything to try to make me happy with him. My mom has a kitty named Lola, who allows me to play with her and give her treats . I have neice and nephew pups named Bentley and Mercedes, who I spoil to death!! I really would like to get another pup this summer, but it depends where my life is.

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

Hi, my name is Eva and I am 15, but when I was 4 I wanted to be called Suki Wingy, so that is my name on fourums. I have this mutt:

who I love more than any creature on this planet.
    A schnieder's Skink (lizard)
    and on April 1st, I will get a black himmie colored netherland dwarf rabbit. Gender is a supprise. If it is a boy, his name will be Oslo (like the capital of Norway) and if it is a girl, her name will be Botswana (like the country in southern Africa right next to Namibia, where the Kalahari desert is.)
    I am a geography freak, I like rain, ice, snow, grey skyes and deserts. I love barren landscapes. I find names very meaningfull, and like to make up regestered names for future dogs
    I want to be a professional conformation dog handler and breed Dalmatians.
    I also like to write descriptive writing, although, as you can tell, I really can't spell!
    Well, that was a lot, sorry!
    OH! And I also have a pet peeve when people spell a lot as alot and Dalmatian as Dalmation.
    I am SO weird! lol!
    Originally posted by PJ's Mom
    Well, my name is Dawn and I hate my name, but we'll leave that for another post.
    That's my best friend's name, and I like it!

Niņo & Eliza

Originally posted by Suki Wingy

That's my best friend's name, and I like it!
    Thank you. I've never liked the name, and in high school I had a good friend with the same name. She always liked her name. I was happy for her.

Originally posted by Suki Wingy

and like to make up regestered names for future dogs

Great!!!!!! I sure could use your help pretty soon

Keep your eye out for my post in Dog General

**edited to clear up quote
    Last edited by shutterbug0303; 03-28-2005 at 04:07 PM.
    ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <><

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><>

Faith is being able to jump first and grow wings later

When a waterbug leaves his friends and climbs the stalks, he is unable to return. But he gains a beautiful new body and a glorious perspective on a new world. He knows his friends will join him with their new bodies one day...one glorious day

My name is Donna. I'm 52, was born and raised in Connecticut and recently relocated to the midwest (Ecorse, Michigan). I am the personal concierge to 5 four-legged fur kids, one four-legged bald dude and the nana to 4, four week old foster kittens.

I am the mother of a 29 year old skin kid (a 13 year cancer survivor) who lives in Connecticut. and works as a secretary at an aeronautics company.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Originally posted by PJ's Mom
    Well, my name is Dawn and I hate my name, but we'll leave that for another post.
    I like the name Dawn too. My aunt is named Dawn, but I just call her Aunty Dawnie.
    I've been BOO'd!

My name is Gayle and I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I have lived in each of the 4 western Canadian provinces. I am 39 years old, 40 later this year. I'm on my second marriage, he came with 2 kids, so I have 2 step kids, none of my own. I have one dog (Sasha - border collie cross, 11 years), 2 ferrets (Sebastian and Miko - both 4 years), and 2 snakes (Speedy - Brazilian Rainbow Boa and Slytherin - Mexican Bairds Rat Snake). 3 pets have gone to the Rainbow Bridge: Sami - 12 year old mix breed dog, Rascal - 2 year old ferret and Trouble - 4 year old ferret. I like hockey, football and Stephen King books.

I am really glad to have found pet talk and to be able to meet fellow pet lovers from around the world.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

I am Lut, better known here as Maya & Inka's mommy .
    My birthday is July 21 1956, so I will be 49 in a few weeks. I live in Belgium. My hubby is Bernard, and we have 2 adopted kids, Indra (16) and Jo (20).
    I have 2 ctas, Inka and Maya, one RB-cat Sydney, one bunny Billie, a guinea pig Jasper, and lots of fish in our pond!

If you want to find out more about me, please visit my web-site (don't forget the guestbook)

The Pet's House
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi everyone! My name is Jen and I am 26 years old. I work at an environmental laboratory (in the office). I am on a computer all day at work, which is why I am here so often *LOL* I am also about to go back to school for a master's in counseling (I start this fall *gulp*). I'm pretty shy sometimes. I live with my hubby Shawn, dog Roscoe (german shepherd mix), cats Belle and Katie, and 13 or 14 fish.

I'm Natali, Im 14 years old, turning 15 on september 15th (I like that number, lol) I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina, (a bit far from where most of you live) but in the months I have been here, I learnt more English than in my whole life!

I have a wonderful doxie, Anita, and no more pets at the moment. I always wanted a horse, but I now that its impossible!!

I like going to the cinema, reading, all kind of music, that things...... I love speaking English, I dont know why, and I'd like to learn it well. I'd also like to learn french, but I dont have time...
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

My name is Ashley, I'm 16 and I have a twin brother, Adam. My house is very full with 6 people, 5 dogs, 3 cats, 3 guinea pigs and a Tokay Gecko. I LOVE animals and want to be an agility trainer/groomer or a vet. I am going to be a senior in HS and am really looking forward to it.

I volunteer at my local animal shelter and am involved in Venturing ( a group affiliated with the boy scouts but it is co-ed and for people 14-21) I am a certified lifeguard and an Advanced Open water diver. I enjoy high adventure activities like white water rafting, rock climbing, biking, kayaking, skiing, and I could probably list many more!

My animals occupy the majority of my time and I love to just hang out with them or teach them new things. I love agility and started with Micki but because of an injury he can no longer do it, I am patiently waiting until Jack is old enough.

What else can I say about me? I am heading off to Europe for a month to participate in the World Scout Jamboree Eurojam. I leave July 16th and don't know how I will make it a month with no pet talk but worse, no pets!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Hi everybody!!

My name is Beth, and I have a twin sister Sara. I am owned by 3 dogs (Autumn, Maggie and Boo boo) 3 cats (Cassie, Mittens, and C.P*constant pain*) 2 horses (Austin and Thumper)and 1 duck (Gizmo)

I love to play basketball, and my team is awsome! We are very short of players, sometimes we only have 5 Basketball is one of the most important things to me, I get to be with my friends, make new friends and have fun, and at the same time exercise and stay in shape!

I also ride and show horses, not only my own, but for other people. I love it and I will always love horses.

I like to go to our local humane society and play with the dogs and walk them.

My pets are very, very important to me, if one of them would every have to go, so would I...

great thread! I love reading about other people!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

I got to thinking aout Golden Birthdays and realized that I have one coming up in seven years! I'll be 64 on 12/12/ 2012!

I am 14 years old and my name is Maria. I have a golden retriever/yellow labrador retriever named Major and he is almost 1 and a half.

I like piano but I can't play it that well, and I just started guitar lessons in April. I am a lefty-gone righty for guitar.

I love all kinds of music except R&B and rap, but of course there are exceptions.

I love Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter.

I love so many actors, like Dominic Monaghan, Orlando Bloom, Billy Boyd, Elijah Wood, Viggo Mortensen...hehe, all Lord of the Rings. Of course there are others I love but those are the main ones.

I enjoy reading fanfiction and other fiction.

Hmm I think there is not much more else to say.

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I'm Kari, I'll be 29 on September 18. I'm a mix of Virgo and Libra, and, I've been pegged as "fiery, but, anal-retentive" and I've been called a flibbertigibbet (a silly, scatterbrained person). I'm incredibly talkative and very passionate and outgoing. I have a big mouth, and, say things that guys are usually all right with, but, girls...not so much. I get along much better with men than women. But, I love hanging out with anyone open minded and honest. I love listening to music, live whenever possible. I love all types of music. I love movies. I don't watch a lot of regular tv, but, I do like cartoon network and the discovery channel. I like to read, but, I don't as much as I should. I love being outdoors, I love nature. Photography is a hobby that I would like to one day be able to at least supplement my income doing. I love to dance and I enjoy crowds sometimes and being totally alone at other times. I have two older brothers and two older step brothers. All but one live here in South Carolina, the other is in Texas. I was born in Springfield, Illinois. Physically grew up in South Carolina. Mentally grew up in Germany. Spent a couple of years in Washington, a year in Virginia (DC), and, over six years in Texas, before returning home to my family here in SC. I'm living with my parents right now with my labrador, Finn. I'm an animal lover and hope to one day have multiple cats and dogs, but, for the time being, Finn is plenty. I'm hoping to get a few bettas, though. Anyway, I told you I was a flibbertigibbet.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer