Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Telling us more about you(making friends)

Telling us more about you(making friends)

Now I don't know if this was done before, actually it probably was, but I hope you don't mind if I do it again. I was wondering, if we could all put down a couple of things about ourselfs, you know, so those who are shy or not very good at making friends that easily can make them with those that they can relate to.
    I just thought it would be a good idea so that we can know more about each other to get more of an understanding and make more friends. I'd like to develope some friendships that last long like some of the pters have here

I'm Katie Dragon But people call me Kate. I live with my aunt, uncle, cousin, and also my three pets Harmanie and Jamice, who are cats. And Crush, who is a Betta.
    I love music and I listen to everything. I love to paint(mainly water colors) I also love animals of coarse! OH, and I'm 16. But i'm turning 17 on may 5. Wich I think is kinda cool because its going to be the only time in my entire life whereit will be 05-05-05.

I'm Michelle, I live in New Jersey. I'm 28 and I live with my husband and my 4 kitties. I enjoy photography and crochet.
    I'm an extremely shy person and I don't know what else to say on here either.
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Re: Telling us more about you(making friends)

Originally posted by Harmanie
    But i'm turning 17 on may 5. Wich I think is kinda cool because its going to be the only time in my entire life whereit will be 05-05-05.
    There should be a name for that. I know your "Golden Birthday" is when you turn the age of your birthdate, so you would have had yours when you turned 5. I didn;t find that out until after I had mine, but my friend turned 20 on September 20 of the year 2,000, which was pretty darned neat, too!

I like these kinds of threads.

I'm Ashley. I'm 17 and hope to have my own dog training/daycare business in a couple years. I have two dogs, six bettas, guppies, an aquatic frog, two (dwarf?) plecos and a couple other fishes.

I like music, movies, reading, and web-design. I sing, play the piano and play the guitar. My favorite author is Nicholas Sparks (I'm planning on reading all his books. I'm a big sap for romances). I looooove movies. I watch an average of 3 new releases a week (working at a theatre has its perks ). And when I'm not doing any of the above, I'm probably working on my domain: http://oh-my-dog.net

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I'm Karen, and I'm married to Paul, the other Pet Talk moderator! We live in Massachusetts, just outside of Boston. My only pet right now is Miss Hoppy, she's the little brown bunny that's my avatar. You were away, Katie, so you missed the millionth Pet Talk post celebration, but here's

Miss Hoppy from that day!

She actually cooperated - we printed the sign on a peice of heavy stock, and cut an oval in the middle, and she stayed with her head stuck through just long enough for Paul to get that picture. By the time he went to take another so her ears weren't cut off, her head was back on the other side!

Karen, I just love that picture of Miss Hoppy!! She's soo precious.

My name is Anna, and I live with hubby Mark, 2 labs Malone & Emerson, and calico cat Marigold. I'm 28 (old!); I work in a small office (I loove my job); I love animals of all kinds; and I love going to Church and Bible study.

My name is Kari and I'm 22 years old. My Birthday is April 13th on which I will be 23. I married my husband, Justin when I was 18, it will be 5 years on July 17th. Just 6 weeks before I got married I started working at a wonderful boarding facility. I quickly worked my way up to manager. In addition to working there, I have been doing animal rescue for the past 41/2 years or so years. I have acquired quite the crew here.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Hi, there Kate! I'm david p, one of the oldest ones on PT. I'm 56 and I'm a cat butler to Nikki, my tuxedo kitty, and Daisy, my tortoiseshell kitty. I'm single and live in Pittsburgh, Pa.

My name is Krista and I am 19 years old. I am a senior in highscool and I have 4 dogs, 2 cats, and one guinea pig. I want to be an animal cruelty investigator
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

My name is Jordan. I'll be 18 in October and I graduate from grade 12 in June. I have two rats, a kitten, a betta, and a dog that used to be mine but I will co-own her when I graduate.

Next year I'm getting my first Louisiana catahoula leopard dog. I also plan to get many more ratties (and would like to start a reputable rattery) and a ferrett. Also some more fishes and maybe some aquatic turtles.

I have my own rat food company that is sort of on hold right now, but I have two vets and a pet shop interested in my food, and one person interested in investing in my business. After I grad I'm going to be a dog bather and would like to move up to a dog groomer (I'll be taking a dog grooming course). One day I'd also like to have my own animal shelter/pet supply/grooming place (and training if Ashley can move her butt to Kelowna). Many dreams!
    I've been BOO'd!

I'm Abby. I'm 14 years old and I live in Ohio. I have only one pet and that is my rabbit Speedy. I just love him so much. I'm trying to talk my parents into letting me get a dog, but they just say no. Speedy would be upset though, considering he is the only animal in the house, is the baby of the family, and is so darn spoiled!

I'll be 15 only the 29th of April. I think it's cool your birthday is on 05-05-05! That's so cool! I wish my birthday would be like that sometime, but that's impossible.

Well, that's all about me! Can't wait to read more about some of the pet talkers I don't know too well, and hopefully, will become friends with some of them!

Abby

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." - unknown author

My name is Kelsey and I live in Ottawa (Ontario). I go to highschool and I am in gr. 9.

I have a twin sister named Heather (green_chameleon_girl). I am 2 minutes older than heather, and we are identicle, although we dont look it ! I am 14 years old and I am turning 15 on July 11. I love horses and I go to horse back riding lessons every Saturday (english) and when I'm not taking lessons I LOVE TRAIL RIDING (western).

I am owned by 2 dogs, 2 birds, and 2 hamsters (everythings in two's LOL )

And thats pretty much about it for me

~*~Thanks Liana For The AWESOME sig!~*~

Tweety_Pie

~*~Kelsey~*~

I'm 20. I live with my dad and brother and 3 pets in Canada. I'm very shy and horrible and meeting new people

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Originally posted by Karen
    I'm Karen, and I'm married to Paul, the other Pet Talk moderator! We live in Massachusetts, just outside of Boston. My only pet right now is Miss Hoppy, she's the little brown bunny that's my avatar. You were away, Katie, so you missed the millionth Pet Talk post celebration, but here's

Miss Hoppy from that day!

She actually cooperated - we printed the sign on a peice of heavy stock, and cut an oval in the middle, and she stayed with her head stuck through just long enough for Paul to get that picture. By the time he went to take another so her ears weren't cut off, her head was back on the other side!
    Paul should be a photographer. Thats a great Pic!

I'm Trev and live in Sydney, Australia. I've been with my partner Carole, for seven years. I'm also 40. (still a youngen to david ) We have two schnauzers called Oggy & Flute, who are our kids. We can't have two legged kinds, but we are more than happy having four legged fury ones. Of course they are spoilt rotten,(it's the eye's, resistance is futile). I run a smallish business, which I'm contracted to do, but I owned a catering buiness a few years ago, which explains my love of cooking. I also love going fishing, and also have a fondness for fine wine.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole