Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you think Jada looks mean?

NO WAY!!!!!!!! She looks kissable and sweet! I could just grab her cute cheeks and plant a big smooch on her nose!!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Mean? Heck no! She looks like a total love bug! Give her hugs and kisses for me please.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I would not hesitate to pet her, although I would ask first. Some people dont like strangers tuching their dogs. I just wanted to let you know people who dont know dogs find teeth, open mouths, barking, scarry.

Jada ia an absolute cutey.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

Is this the picture that looks "mean"??
    (according to your sister)

Well, I can tell you one thing, I work with other people's dogs on a daily basis. And I KNOW that there are dogs out there that will bite your face off (just an expression I use). But I would have no fear in allowing Jada kiss me right in the face. She looks sweet. (does she give kisses??)

Mean,,,, Yer kidding???? Tell sis to get some glasses and a side of common sense,,,,,,,, to go!!

Jada has THE sweetest face on her,,,,,,,, SMOOCHES on that nose!!!!

Are you kidding? Jada does NOT look mean AT ALLL!!!! Give her hugs and kisses from me She is so sweet doggy

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

Some people just have a fear of dogs, and like Cyber-Sibes said. large black dogs are the most feared.

Don't worry about what other people think of your pups, she's your's and that's all that matters!!

I think she's a cutie pie! I'd kiss her!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

LOL, she's looks like she's talking to the camera. So cute and so NOT mean!
    Notes from the head Beagles! ;-)

She's so pretty! Doesn't look mean to me, but some people stereotype all dogs. She looks like she's asking "Mean, who - ME????"

At the shelter, we have a couple of real cuties, but I can tell you I wouldn't put my hand near their face for fear I'd lose a finger or two. We also have a couple that are big and muscular and look like they could be mean. Yet they are the biggest sweeties you'd ever want to meet. It's not the look, it's the personality.

You answered your own question
    your sister already thought pits were mean, no matter how cute Jadas pics were, that probably wont change what your sister thinks about the breed.

Jadas beautiful I'm sure other pit owners, or in general experienced pet owners will agree that she doesn't look threatening at all

Mean!? NO way! You know in your heart she is not mean so don't let your SIL get you down.

I agree with Laura. Some people just can't read a dog's body language, or they have had a bad experience with a dog and fear them all.

Yesterday, when Kia and I were finishing our walk, Gage, a neighbors beautiful brindle pittie spotted us and raced in a dead run straight over. I'm sure some when they saw that mouth open, tongue lolling out, charging right at them would freak out. All I did was smile and say, 'Hey Gage!'. It was obvious he just wanted to play.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Well i certainly know how u feel. people will judge a book by it's cover all the time.
    But to answer your question, if i saw Jada i would run to her to pet her silky shiny coat and give her a BIG kiss, in that picture she looks like she is waitng for a kiss on her pretty mouth!

Lets not forget the person who posted she would grab her kids and run if she saw Rita walking with me down the street, (when Rita won Dog of the Day)
    i was so mad!

That wasn't a very nice thing to say.

Maybe she feels like someone suggested...large, black dogs seem scary?

I think Jada is a doll and not scary at all! ♥
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Jada is such a beautiful dog. I can't see a mean bone in her body. I just want to hug and kiss her ever time I see a picture of her.

I know what you mean about people saying bad things about dogs. There are a lot of people at work that tell me that Gracie would kill them. They also ask why I would want such a mean dog. I just simply tell them that she isn't mean. I even go as far as having hubby bring her to my work so they can pet her. Just to show them she loves people and wont attack everyone she sees.

Katie