Thread: Please send my family your prayers

Please send my family your prayers

Shadow has an appointment at the vet tomorrow at 8 AM as she peed in her bed AGAIN this past week. She did something similar to her other bed about two months ago and I feel as if I should have taken her in then. I'm not sure whether this is her way of acting out because she is fed up with Whisper chasing her constantly or if there is something more serious. She's a chubby girl so I'm concerned with diabetes or a possible UTI and feel so HORRIBLE for not taking her in when this first happened.

We had issues in Tucson with her being upset when I moved the litter box and for several weeks straight she would urinate and defecate right by the front door. I took her to the vet, discussed her issues and he said it was behavioral. I couldn't figure out what she was so angry about until I moved the litter box back and she started using the litter box again.

Please pray for her as I feel so bad right now. I've put her in a large 90 lb. dog crate so that I could monitor her urine output and water intake. I don't see any excessive amount of water drinking or anything so maybe it is her way of telling me to fix her issues with her brother. She is using the litter box and when let out last night when I was reading in the bedroom, she appeared fine and slept on the bed with me. I don't know if I could handle if anything is seriously wrong with her--she's my little "shadow" and so sweet.
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

prayers on the way

im so sorry to hear about your shadow I can try to understand how you feel about her , as i too have a very strong emotional bond with my girl abby..who looks exactly like your baby. best wishes for her and you at the doctors tomorrow. take care.
    Nothing says love like a kitty purring in you ear

1-1-06 buddy in basket bright

Prayers on the way.If it's UTI,antibiotics should take care of it.If it's behavior problems because of the other cat it may take more accidents around the house until they get use to each other.Hope your baby isn't sick.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Shadow will be in my thoughts and prayers. It is so hard when one of our babies is sick or having any other kind of problem. I hope you figure out which it is soon!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way. I sure hope that it's nothing serious and if it's a behavioral problem then hopefully it can be corrected. Please update us when you can.

WILL DO!! POSTIVE THOUGHTS & PRAYERS
    KITTY FRIEND
    TAKE CARE, GOD BLESS
    MULTICATMOM

Awww poor Shadow.... ! Good luck at the vet, sweetheart!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I am sorry,to hear about Shadow,and I hope,that the Vets,and Feliway,can help,your Cat,stop,that awful behavior.I know,that yoiu cannot,have a Cat,peeing,where you sleep,and we pray,that she will stop.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm sending prayers and good thoughts your way!

Thanks to krazyaboutkatz for the cute avatar and wolf_Q for the cute siggy!

Rest in Peace, sweet Leo. You are sorely missed!
    Since I last posted, we have another new addition - Tabitha, as of fall 2008.

"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life -- music and cats."
    -- Albert Schweitzer --
    (Never has there been a more accurate statement!)

Prayers on the way for you and Shadow. Good luck.

Nicki x

Thanks manda_moo87 for my siggy