Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "CMON EVERYONE............

"CMON EVERYONE............

How about starting a special "Happy Holidays" post for Karen and Paul. Let's see how many we can get and how many countries we have that respond. ME FIRST!!

------------------

I would like to wish you both the very best holidays ever. All of us cannot thank you enough for allowing us to share the love each of us have for our animals.
    HAVE THE MERRIEST HOLIDAYS WITH LOVE FROM GINI!

------------------

Glad to join in on this! Karen and Paul, thank you so much for all that you do. This has quickly become my favorite site; I check it before and after work. At night if I can't sleep or if I'm stressed, I go back and read old postings. I always laugh and sometimes cry. This is a wonderful thing you are doing. I hope you have the happiest of holidays.
    Genia, Kelsey,
    Jeffrey and Bandit

Karen and Paul,

Thank you for the best site on the web! May the both of you have the happiest of happy holidays

Leslie, Graham and Cassie

[This message has been edited by AdoreMyDogs (edited December 12, 2000).]

Hey Karen and Paul
    Happy Holidays to Y'all
    This site is a ball!

This is an attempt at a rhyming haiku(even though it is probably against the rules to make them rhyme)! Also I'm not from the south, but needed to use ya'll to fit!!

Happy Holidays to all of you, especially Karen and Paul! You have brought a lot of happiness to those of us who LOVE to talk about our pets! Here's to a great 2001!

12/13
    Can't believe I forgot to say Happy Holidays from Honey, Lilly, Mimi, Phoebe and Evelyn!! They are really in the holiday spirit!

[This message has been edited by lhg0962 (edited December 13, 2000).]

A very happy Christmas and a New Year that brings you all the peace and joy we wish for you Karen and Paul. You have given a lot of people the opportunity to share their lives and animals, problems and triumphs and brightened up our lives. Thankyou so very much.
    Merry Christmas to everyone!

Karen, Paul, and everyone here, Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, or whatever holiday you might celebrate, and a very Happy and prosperous 2001 !!
    Thanks for this great site, it is my favorite!!

To Karen & Paul:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you both -- you have made life even more enjoyable with your website. It's my absolute favorite! Thanks for all the work you've done to help all of us animal lovers to come together and share our pets. You deserve an award for "Best Website Ever."

To Everyone:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

-- Margaret and her cat Saima (Cat of the Day 9/17/1999)

Happy Holidays, Karen and Paul! I know it takes a lot of work to not just create a site, but to constantly update it. Thanks!

From Carl the Rottweiler, Iris the German Shepherd, Little Man, Twister and Grayfriend the cats and from their owner Sara.

Yes, OH YES! Karen and Paul your gift to us via PET OF THE DAY...is much like a gift that never quits giving. I LOOOOOVVVVVVVVVE your site and again appreciate your featuring DENNIS BUBBA HYPHEN POTTER (July 30, 2000). So to you both and to all your User's, MAY YOU ALL BE BLESSED WITH THE GREATEST HOLIDAY SEASON EVER!

Blessings of Joy, Love, Peace & Purrrrrrrs,
    Joyce and Dennis Bubba

p/s Can you add a symbol of "Love" for us? Like the smilies??

Karen and Paul,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful site where I can post with Nikki sleeping on my feet. This is my favorite site! MERRIEST CHRISTMAS TO YOU!

[This message has been edited by BoxerLover (edited December 13, 2000).]

I wouild like to wish Karen and paul and everyone one this site a MERRY CHRISTMAS. You all are wonderful people and this is my favorit site. I am addicted to it.
    Love,
    Diana, the dogs- Hercules, Zues, Felice,
    the cats- Astro, Nera, and Mitsy

Oh yes! Karen & Paul..can't say enough about my favorite website! I have learned so much and made so many friends! Hope everyone and their pets have a peaceful, joyous, healthy holiday season! Thank you all for being so awesome, and making my emotions soar!
    Lots of hugs. kisses and love,
    Karen and Cody xoxox :

I would like to wish everyone a wonderful holiday season. I am getting real emotional today - I am heavily involved in a local charity in my town that raises about $65,000 for needy kids to have a Christmas. Today is our last day of fundraising, and we shop for the kids Thursday, wrap (for 1220 children ) on Friday and deliver on Saturday. I encourage everyone to get involved in some type of charity at Christmas, whether for kids or animals. What a wonderful feeling! I have been doing it for about 5 years and have told my family that I prefer to do this rather than rush around and spend $$ I don't have. They have all been so supportive! Anyway, enough boobing for now. Karen and Paul, thank you for this wonderful site and bringing all of us together.