View Poll Results: Which is your favorite rabbit breed?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Angora

5 16.67%
  • Dutch

7 23.33%
  • English Spot

2 6.67%
  • Flemish Giant

3 10.00%
  • Holland Lop

9 30.00%
  • Hotot

2 6.67%
  • Netherland Dwarf

4 13.33%
  • Chocolate

7 23.33%
  • Other (pic please)

3 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Easter bunnies

I love that movie. Have you read the novel? It's one of my favorites!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

I have a few different versions of the movie, 3, and I have the novel as well as a prepublication copy of the book, and a downloaded copy of the Bright Eyes song. I wish I lived where I could get hold of more stuff. The only reason I got the copies I had is because shopko in my area got hold of the movies for Easter a few years back. I bought them and then informed one of the managers that this is not a children's movie nor an Easter movie. I'm still working on our public library pulling it from the children's shelf, fancy some kid acting like Kehaar and yelling "pi$$ off" at one of their parents. Gotta remember this is a sue happy time. Anyway, in due time they will figure out that not all animation is meant for kids, especially with the coming of Japanese adult animation. Animated nudity, hehehe! I actually first saw it when I was five and it was on tv, I never heard of it ever being shown again in any part of Wisconsin, I tried and tried for years to remember the name of this movie a saw as a kid and everybody thought I was imagining it, it wasn't until I was 15 that I saw the novel.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

*Laughs* I got Watership down in my easter basket as a kid!! Fortunately, my parents knew what they were getting into, I was mature enough to handle it, if perhaps not mature enough to understand some of the symbolism.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Yes I agree, but people in my area are very picky about what their kids watch, overload of veggietales, and there are no warnings whatsoever about language and so called violence. I personally don't see a problem with it, I mean they are going to have to learn to deal with it sometime might as well start young.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Ever stop to think that when Bigwig is in the trap and says "hraka" he is really saying "bullsh*t". Took me a few watchings to pick that one up.
    Last edited by IRescue452; 03-22-2005 at 07:44 AM.

*chuckles* Yep!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Sorry what was I thinking. Shame on me for not watching my sailor mouth. I'll go eat some soap.