Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A New Addition???

A New Addition???

UPDATE...NEW PUPPIES PICS BELOW!!!

Yup...that's right!! I said it!

I hate to jinx this, but I just had to post! I am tingling all over inside about this!!!

My family has been talking about adding another dane to the family this summer. I've been doing some research for a reputable breeder with good references. I came across a site totally by chance today at work. A lady who lives quite close (about an hour) is a dane breeder (black and blue). I reviewed her website and have found that she has just whelped a litter on February 6th! It is a litter of 15 (8 blue and 7 black) babies!!! I emailed her and she invited us to come by and meet her and the parents of the litter (they are both on site). She said that the litter is a little too young to interact with right now, but I am certainly welcome when the time comes!!

We are going to PetSmart in the same town tomorrow to visit with the MAGDRL (Dane rescue) and look at some possibilities with them as well, so we will not be able to meet with them tomorrow (don't want to risk carrying anything over to her place and near the pups in case any of the rescues have anything transmitable) but we will be making the trip soon!!

I have such a good feeling about this local breeder!! I am just in love with the photos of the babies (attached) and can't wait to meet them!! I will take my camera tomorrow and let you meet some of the danes I will see!

(I would add the site link, but it is a geocities account and every time I look at it, it freezes up because there isn't enough bandwidth...so I'll just attach photos when I can)

YIPPIE!!!

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by shutterbug0303; 03-19-2005 at 06:19 PM.
    ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <><

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><>

Faith is being able to jump first and grow wings later

When a waterbug leaves his friends and climbs the stalks, he is unable to return. But he gains a beautiful new body and a glorious perspective on a new world. He knows his friends will join him with their new bodies one day...one glorious day

I hope you can get another Dane!!! Adorable pics! I LOVE blue Danes

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

congrats! I hope you get a dane!
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

It is a litter of 15!!!

Wow! that mommy Dane must be mighty tired.

Good luck and hope everything works out and you
    get your new pup.

----<---<--<{(@

Congrats! I really hope you get the (second) dane of your dreams!! Once you make a decision, I'd love to see pics!!

Niņo & Eliza

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you! And those pups are so totally precious! I'd love to have one, I love the blue and black ones

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

GET A MALE!!!!!!!!

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

Originally posted by Jods
    GET A MALE!!!!!!!!
    Exactly the plan! A blue male

When a waterbug leaves his friends and climbs the stalks, he is unable to return. But he gains a beautiful new body and a glorious perspective on a new world. He knows his friends will join him with their new bodies one day...one glorious day

OMG they are just soooo adorable! I looove the blue ones, i think that color is so pretty, but i have a black Dane that lives behind us (Samson) and he is a knockout too!
    Cant wait to see which one you decide on.

yay!I cant wait to see which one you decide on!I love Blue and Black danes!Lets hope you bring home a gorgeous male

OMG Judy! How exciting! Cuteness overload!! Pleeeease keep us posted! hehe!

We just got home from Petsmart. It was quite the flop There was only one dane there...one that a lady already owns. We did get to talk to her about fostering though and she said they were in need, so I'm going to fill out an application to help them with fosters. I also told them I would be available to volunteer if they needed when they were in my area. So that part was good. I would have much rather spent the day meeting with the new pup's breeder though...but that is next weekend!!

She sent me two new photos today in her email! I am melting over these guys! Aren't they so precious?!?!

And last one I have for now...

I hope things work out for you mate, I just love Danes. Carole's (my partner) childhood dog was a Dane.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

I think you're excited! Me too! That last picture was precious! Can't wait to hear what you decide!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~