than five years ago.

Pet Talk has become a community - now with thousands of members. It
    has celebrated the ups and downs of all aspects of not only pet
    ownership, but of human life! We have seen countless rescues, births,
    and mourned the loss of pets together. No one here would ever say "oh,
    it's just an animal, get over it." We know better -
    our pets are family members. And Pet Talk has become an extended family
    of sorts for each other - a family whose members may not share blood,
    race, religion, age, nationality or political persuasions, but that share one very
    important thing in common - the love of pets! Paul and I have had the
    pleasure of meeting "Pet Talkers" in many spots in the US, and I even
    met some while in the UK. Gatherings have become a tradition enjoyed by
    both those who are able to attend, and those who cannot be there, but
    enjoy the posts from afar.

One million posts - an amazing milestone! So many posts are stories
    that are timeless, sharing of advice, information and experiences, and
    people learning from each other. It's not all serious, there's plenty of
    fun, too - and of course a lot of pictures of pets! When "others" would roll
    their eyes and say - "Another picture of your pet? Don't you have
    enough?" - the good folks of Pet Talk say "more, please!" What could be
    more fun?

One million posts! May the next million be just as fun!

Karen and Paul and Hoppy

YIPPIE!!! We did it!! I think it's time for a celebration!!

Thank you everybody for making this place as it is today!! thank you Paul and Karen for creating this wonderful place!!
    Last edited by Maya & Inka's mommy; 03-18-2005 at 09:31 AM.
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Congratulations Karen and Paul (and Miss Hoppy)! A wonderful idea and a truly wonderful website!

Congrats Paul & Karen! Thanks for providing such a wonderful place for everyone!!

Wow, I just love the new design Paul. Way to go Pet Talk! I can't believe that I'm up to see this happen (**yawn** it's just after 5am here).

One million fun, loving, caring, positive posts...I refuse to dwell on the negative. I feel so honoured to part of this community and when I first logged on in Dec. 2002, little did I know that I would meet friends for life.

Congrats Pet Talk and thanks for being part of my life.

Addicted?? Heck NO!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Yay! Congratulations Karen, Paul and of course Miss Hoppy! Congratulations to us all!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

WAHOOOO!!!!

I was getting ready to respond to a thread when all of the sudden this big colorful 1,000,000 rolled onto the page!

Thanks Karen and Paul for making this the great community it is. I have never joined a forum before and I doubt I ever would have if this place hadn't seemed so kind and friendly. I can't imagine my life now without all the wonderful friends I have made.

Thank you Karen and Paul for such a wonderful place! I'm looking so forward to the next 1,000,000!!!

Must go see who picked the right day.

Yay!!!!! Congrats Karen, Paul, & Miss Hoppy!!!

Looking forward to the next 1,000,000 !!!!!!!!

Woo Hoo!!!

Wow! How very exciting! I'm so glad that I am a part of this. What an honor. Pet Talk is truly my home away from home. It is so comforting to come to a place that understands my love for my dogs. To be able to talk about my girls and to show them off has been such a treat for me. When I come here and talk about Katie and Tori I don't feel like people are rolling there eyes at me and saying.."Here she goes again, talking about those stupid dogs". Not only can I come here and talk about my girls but I can talk about anything else also. I was able to share and whine about my uterine cancer and treatments and you all were there for me. I have been able to enjoy many Pet Talk meetings and actaully meet real pet talk people. What a thrill! Through Pet Talk I have even found my best friend, Anna! Anna and I talk every day and her and Mark and Me and Alden are even going to go on a trip together. I mean how cool is that! Its all because of Pet Talk. Next weekend I'm even going to meet some more Pet Talkers who are traveling quite some distance just to get together with other Pet Talkers. I'm going to get to meet Amy and Nebo who are coming all the way from Utah and Micki who is coming from Texas. I get to hang out with my very good friend Kay and her baby, Kiara and maybe even Nala. We are all going to be hanging out at the Findlay Ohio dog park this Saturday where I get to see all the Findlay regulars as well. What a great group of people they all are! Oh and I have to mention that I have even been fortunate enough to get to hang out with Karen and Paul, not once, but TWICE! Such a great couple! I could go on and on about this wonderful place and talk about so many wonderful people. I've already rattled on long enough. What did I ever do before Pet Talk and who on earth did I ever talk to before I found this great place.

THANKS FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE PET TALK!!!

CONGRATS ON 1,000,000 POSTS!!!!

Yours truly....Robin

What a community of mega-blabbermouths! This is great!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

YAY!!!! congrats everyone and especially Karen, Paul and Miss Hoppy! Thank you for everything. Cheers to a million more!

Did this forum turn into what you expected??

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

As someone who has been here almost from day one, I certainly want to acknowledge this milestone. Amazing how much this *little website* has impacted the lives of so many. Although there have been times I wished that it wouldn't have grown as big as it is, I can't help but enjoy meeting many of the new members and their pets who join us. So Pet Talk will evolve and hopefully there will always be a place here for Hannah and Tucker and me.

To all the friends whom I have met here and cherish dearly, you are such an important part of my life. I doubt that you can possibly understand just how much you mean to me. Thank you Karen and Paul for making that possible.

Miss Hoppy, although we don't see or hear from you often enough, my thinking is that you have your paw print all over the philosophy of this site. Hugs to you too dear.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

congratulations Paul, Karen, Miss Hoppy and congratulations to the rest of us 1 million times

thanks k9krazee for the signature!

WOO!

Let's celebrate with... pictures of course! What else?

Woohoo!! Congrats Pet Talk! Here's to another One Million.

And the forum was started on my birthday!!

I must say though... I got very little sleep last night so the 'whiteness' of Pet Talk made my eyes slam shut! LOL!

My brain sorta went... what the heck?!?! Then I noticed the banner.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June