Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It might not beat Phred's numbers...but, here is 5 on the bed!!!

Love all that black and white!!!

Me TOO! Where Do I join,the Tuxedo Cat Army!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a great photo of Tuxedo Heaven!

Here is a link to the original thread so you can post this photo over there too for more people to see.
    I will even go bump the thread up again in a minute.
    Beat Phred's 6 onna bed

I agree that you should take a photo of Jonah with them next time, that would be really cool.
    Also if you need another state to add to the herd, there is a young black kitty named Kansas at my local shelter.
    I bet he and Monte would get along great.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Originally posted by Vermontcat
    What a great photo of Tuxedo Heaven!

Here is a link to the original thread so you can post this photo over there too for more people to see.
    I will even go bump the thread up again in a minute.
    Beat Phred's 6 onna bed

I agree that you should take a photo of Jonah with them next time, that would be really cool.
    Also if you need another state to add to the herd, there is a young black kitty named Kansas at my local shelter.
    I bet he and Monte would get along great.

If only you could get Kansas to me here in Cincinnati....

Originally posted by Cataholic
    If only you could get Kansas to me here in Cincinnati....
    Be careful what you wish for.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Originally posted by ramanth
    Be careful what you wish for.
    Well, I am going to be at the shelter on Saturday with my daughter's Girl Scout Troop.
    I can check him out for you and ask if he can be adopted out of state.
    Here is his page, look deep into those beautiful eyes of his.
    Kansas kitty
    The only problem is that he isn't good with little kids.
    I can have the Girls Scouts check him out but he may do better with your mom's state kitties if he really isn't good with little ones like Jonah.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Seven Found Cats,on thier Bed,in the Found Cat Sunroom,now held by Scrappy 2.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Originally posted by Logan
    Had to send a PM to Wanda who has Ritzy and is such a lover of Tuxedo cats. Hope she will join us in this wonderful thread!
    Well, Logan KNOWS my weak spot! Who could resist a tuxedo quilt? And i wondered, did Tex have a little flatulence problem? I laughed at the positioning of all the pile-o-kitties in the back with Tex blissfully alone....perhaps he was doin' the "dutch oven" and the other kitties pulled all the sheets back to air him out!

Bently, oreo...so many pretty tuxie kitties! I've been away too long....Ritzy is fine, almost 5 years old and still her snooty little cutie self...business is booming, hence my inexcusable absence from pettalk - thanks for the little jolt, Logan, to bring me back home again

I was just in cincinnati on business - what I wouldn't give to see these little beauties first hand!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

And yet another shot,of the happy Found cats,on thier bed!

WOW- Gary, you blew us away! Seven kitties! What a dream...

What an elegant herd you have - but I agree with everybody: the red breed is missing

Your black and white kitties are adorable! I love black and whites! I saved one once, 4 weeks old, my vets uncle has it. Should have kept it!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

A special visit to tuxedoland!

I had the rare opportunity to personally meet the "tuxedo tribe" on a recent business trip that took me through Cincinnati. I was in HEAVEN!

Let's see if I can get the names right in the following story of my trip

WEll, as predicted, Dakota was ever the extrovert, and treated me to many headbumpies, and at least 3 times treated me to a "tummy show" (I think Ritz might have tipped Dakky off to my love of "working the room" behavior). What a lover this one is, and so lusciously fluffy!

Gentleman Tex was partaking of sustenance, but, ever the Rhett Butler-esque persona, he welcomed skritchies and returned a heartwarming purr. He is the epitome of class and dignity, this one.

Ally, not to be shown up by Dakky, wove in and out for the occasional "pet and run"....might have seemed a bit embarrassed by Dakky's overt flirtatiousness, but was not going to be ignored either.

Monty, ever the frolicking cad, made it presence known, like a little kid playing "tag", came for head skritchies but quickly was on the run again, daring the visitor to "come and get me". I understand he is the tormenter of other cats, but all around his behavior was fairly on the up and up

Sweet Georgia was ensconced, much like the Princess and the Pea, on a furry mat (borrowed from Jonah, I understand) in the middle of a table, welcomed praise and pats. Though petite in stature, this one is a charmer and begs you to come over for some love, but would probably never be so brash as Dakky. Truly the princess of the tribe.

Tenny and Minny were "in absentia" for the first minutes of the visit, feigning indifference or true shyness. I finally was able to coax beautiful Tenny from her basement realm, when I extended my hand, she presented one of the most perfect "upside down heart shaped" white muzzles I've seen on a tuxedo kitty. The lovvin was worth the wait, and like the true shy flower, allowed me audience but quickly retreated to her underground lair through the strategically placed kitty portal in the basement door.

Minny, alas, sweet Minny - I had to go on an archaeological dig into the back of her fortress of solitude, aka the closet. She tolerated a brief head skritchie, but also held that strong "Greta Garbo" persona, and I'm sure if she could speak, she too would have said, in true Garbo style, "I vant to be left alone!"

Ahh, the memories! Thanks to J&J for your hospitality during my brief visit! (Jonah is a cutie pie!)....Tea and Tuxies, I shall never forget!

Ritzy's mommy
    Last edited by tuxluvr; 03-23-2005 at 09:02 AM.

OH, and I might have mixed the genders up a bit in my story----not intentional

TUXLUVR AT THE TUXEDO RANCH!

What a wonderful visit we had!!!! What a perfect first- Tuxluvr being the first person to pet all the tuxies!!! (well, except for Lillycat, he he he). All the kitties were described so appropos, probably better than I could have done, and I have known them for years and years.

Ah, with the exception of Tenny donned as a 'she', you were absolutely purrfect on the kitties!!! And, Tenny does act more female than male, probably. I do so hope you will come to the tuxedo ranch again soon.

Johanna