Thread: Erin!

Erin!

OH Erin, be still my heart! I think I have fallen in love again. What a handsome boy you are. You sound like a wonderful companion who also likes to keep his family entertained. I love the way you helped to brighten up your grandma's days. I know she must have really appreciated it. When I was a little girl I use to walk an Irish Setter that lived down the street. Seeing you has reminded me of those days.

Congrats Erin for being our beautiful dog of the day!

Enjoy your special day and may your family spoil you even more on this wondeful occasion!

Robin

Erin...You sound like you are a very special and beautiful boy.
    Your color is so beautiful. I just love it. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it. Hope you and your family will have many long and wonderful years together.
    LHCamry

Oh Erin, I'm all leaky here at work. What a touching, sweet picture your person has painted.

I laughed as I heard about the game you play with your reflection, and cried as I read of your devotion to your grandma.

Congratulations sweet, sweet Erin and Happy St. Patrick's Day to our Irish Setter Dog of the Day!

Hugs and kisses to you precious boy.

Erin!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to our very sleek, shiny, and very handsome DOTD!! Look at you Erin!! A super gorgeous Irish Setter. How appropriate for our holiday today!! We too are laughing and crying after reading your story. We can't believe how cute it is to hear about your ability to invent games to play by yourself. Not only are you clever but entertaining as well. We continue to write as our Mom is rolling on the floor laughing about the pizza in the flower pot. What a guy you are Big E!! Such a good good boy you were to take care of Grandma and we can imagine how much you miss her. It's pretty obvious that you were her guardian angel while she was here and what a great job you did Big Guy. We wish you and your loving family great happiness today and always Erin. Congrats for being our Big Irish DOTD sweetheart. Always love your life like we do handsome man!! Treats, kisses and hugs all day!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Rainy Florida

Top of the morning to you Erin!!!

You are one beautiful boy! Congratulations on your very special day! Very deserving. Have a great day!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

What a gorgeous Irish redhead we have as our St. Patrick's Day Dog of the Day!! Erin, you are so beautiful, I can just see you running in the green isles of your ancestors. Congrats to Most Excellent Erin!!

Erin, after clicking on your absolutely glorious photo I was all set to go on and on about your stunning good looks; you certainly are one striking red headed lad, sweetheart! I don't think I've ever seen a shinier, silkier coat!

But Erin, after I read of the very special bond of love and devotion you shared with your Grandma I was awash in tears. Bless your heart for being there for her, to comfort, protect and love her during her time of greatest need. What a blessing you must have been to her during her final days. Sometimes I think I finally know how truly special you puppers are, then I read of yet another awe inspiring story like yours and again, I'm left speechless.

You must be missing your Grandma so, dear Erin. But don't worry sweetheart, she's waiting for you in Heaven and one day, you and your beloved Grandma will know that special love once more!
    I have to tell you that through my tears I did get a laugh, a BIG laugh! Now I know dogs like to hide their "treasures" to savor, perhaps another day, but pizza in a flower pot???

Thanks so much for the smiles and the tears Erin! What a beautiful and most deserving, extra special Dog of the Day you are! Congratulations to Erin, the best dog ever! Please have your proud Mom give you a big hug and extra treat or two for me! Enjoy your well earned day of honor! Love, Sandra, Cody and Star!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 03-17-2005 at 03:32 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Erin, you are so gorgeous! Love that hair! Sounds like you're a very special pup! Congrats on DOTD! Hope you had a great one!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

CONGRATULATIONS ERIN!

What a very lovely story about you Erin. You sound like a marvelous dog (a ladys best friend). And gorgeous to boot!

Enjoy your day sweetie

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What a handsome boy you are!! Irish setters are one of my favourite dog breeds and you are just one of a kind. You look adorable, sound sweet and man oh man ever so fun!! Congrats on being DOTD, hope you get to celebrate with yummy treats, lots of fun and recieve lots of hugs and kisses from your owners. Buddy says hi! I still can't get over what a sweetheart you are... Live a great,long,life!!

~ Highschool rox ur socks!! Highschool is so amazing and I love it. Hi to everyone on Pet Talk, I know I have not been on for a while, I'm just busy. All of you here that I know rock! Keep up being friendly, posting on Pet Talk and havin fun. Buddy sends kisses. ~

irish lover

I'm an irish lover too. I've had them as family members for 30 years now. Erin is very handsome congradulations what a perfect day to honor him, HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY. My girl Sassy says "he's so cute".
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Absolutely stunning!