Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Pictures (and a video)!!

New Pictures (and a video)!!

I know I hold out on pictures all the time, but I've been very busy here lately. But over the past couple of days I got busy and took some pictures and videos to share with you all!
    I have to say Bon is the worst about getting his picture taken I don't think he ever wants to be still for me! He just wants to be right beside me all the time (I think he loves me)

They were out playing chase yesterday and I got this shot.

I seen something on his face and couldn't figure out what it was till I zoomed in...it's his face jiggling around! So I lightened it so you all cold see it a little better...hilarious isn't it?!

We've been moving things around here and put the computer in the bedroom. Well the carpet is still fairly new so Mark told me "No dogs in the computer room"....

Seems like we don't listen too well

Sorry if it seems like I just get pictures of Bon, it just seems to work out that way so I hope you don't mind!
    But here's a cutie one of Huney

And then one of Roxey howling at me!

a few more in the next post

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I just can't belive how much this boy has grown!
    I took him to the vets yesterday before our obedience class and he now weighs 117.2 and is almost 8 1/2 months old Woah Momma is he ever a big boy
    Here is a picture a couple days after I brought him home...

and here is one from today (I tried to do the same pose in the same spot)...

Just a little differenc in size hu?!
    He's such a little handsome man and I can't say enough good things about him. I'm sure glad that my Angus sent him to me

And for good measures here's a couple more of the girls!
    Huney trotting through the yard

And my blue eyed beauty!

All the rest I took are HERE
    Take a look if you'd like
    And also here's the video..
    They were having such a great time playing chase around the pool!

Hope you enjoyed!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by anna_66; 03-16-2005 at 08:17 PM.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

great pictures!!i still cant believe how big Bon is getting What a handsom hunk And i can never get enough of your girls,they're too pretty
    the Video is adorable!

4. Huney is as beautiful as always! She is so adorable, seems to have the puppy face look down-packed

Bon has only grown a couple inches, not that muchThat picture of him running around in the yard with Roxey is priceless!

And Roxey, your blue-eyed beauty, she is so pretty, always doing picture perfect model! I love her markings! She is pretty, so are you Anna!

Thanks so much for sharing!

That video was such a joy to watch, I can just imagine what a joy it was to watch them in person. I could watch pups playing all day! I can't believe Bon still lays with frog legs LOL So cute .

I really liked this one of Roxey

Thanks for treating us with pictures and the wonderful video Anna!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Nice pics - I love the video- sounds like a herd of horses! Can't wait to see you all at the dogpark!

Those were the first pictures I have seen of your dogs other than those on your sig. Huney is gorgeous. What a very pretty girl. And Bon sure is a big handsome boy. He is not even nine months old and he is 117 pounds? Oh my!
    And the video was great It was funny I had actually turned away from the computer while it was loading and the noise scared me when it started Thanks for sharing.

Those really are great pictures! Those three should really be shown more often!!
    Steve

Thanks Lexi_Lover

"Man is the only animal that blushes. Or needs to." -- Mark Twain

"Don't count the days. Make the days count." -- Muhammad Ali

There you are!!! Its about time your mommy post some pics of your beautiful furfaces! I always love seeing my nieces and nephew. My goodness you three look like you were enjoying a bit of nice weather. Bon....what can I say about you sweetie. Geesh, you have really grown and I can see that you are turning out to be a fine young man. I feel like I can't call you Baby Bonbon any more. Oh, you'll just have to forgive your Auntie Robin if she slips and says it. No matter how big you get you will always be the baby of the group. Roxey...you are just as stunning as ever. You have the prettiest eyes and the most gorgeous mask ever. I love watching you play and be the big sister. You are so great at it. Huney....You are looking especially radiant. You look so happy out there trotting around. In my eyes you are always the ever gorgeous beauty queen.

I had so much fun watching the video. I played it several times and smiled the whole time. Alden and I were trying to figure out if the noise was the three furkids running or the wind. We just loved watching the pups play. Nothing beats watching the furkids have fun! I feel like it has been way too long since me and Tori have been up to visit and I can't wait to come and watch my girl get in on the action. Tori absolutely loves romping around with her three cousins!

Great big hugs and kisses to all three of you!

Love ya bunches....Aunt Robin

P.S....Hey kids! I knew mommy wouldn't be able to keep you out of the new computer room...hehehe. I don't know what her and daddy were thinking.

Thanks for sharing these pics and video Anna. Those 3 are such healthy, happy puppies!! They must be so much fun!! Bon is such a loveable big lug and the girls are raving beauties. Three cutie patooties!!

Oh Anna, what fun they were having in your video! I love watching all 3 of them run like the wind!!!!!

They are all just beautiful!!!!

Well of course Bon loves his mum! Great pics, and loved the vid.

You have been a tad remiss in posting pics of the kids Anna, So glad we got these.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

Yay there's 3 of my favorite doggies! I loved the pics and the video is adorable! I can't believe how big Bon has gotten! I'm hoping Nebo will be a good boy at your house, sometimes he thinks he's "tough" with male dogs. I think he'll be ok when he realizes Bon is (literally) twice his size!

great pics Anna!!
    I love you're trio!! My favorite Southern Ohio trio!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

What great pictures!!! Bon's "jiggly" face is just too funny!!!