Thread: PT kitties A-Z: Spectacular "S"!

Threaded View

My Second Cat Rb Mr Scrappy,whm I have spoken,of many times,I found poor scrappy,stuck,in a newspaper box,mmmeeeeoooeeeoowing!He had peed,on the paper,under him,I put a quarter,in the box,and put him,in the carrier,taht I had brought down,and took him,to the Vets.After he was checked over,I brought him home,and Pouncer,beat him up.I was gping,to take Scrappy,to the shelter,as it appeared that they would never be Friends.As I put him,in the carrier,he started to cry,and Pouncer walked ,over ,and cried too.I let him,out,and from then on,they were the Best Of Cat Friends,which lasted,to Pouncers Passing.I called him Scrappy,as he didnt take ouncers agression,lightly,rather,he was a Scrappy Cat,sometimes,giving,as goos as he got.But the NOISE,at first,scared me,as I thought,that we all were going,to be evicted.

BUT HE,AND POUNCER,BECAME THE BEST,OF FRIENDS,AND ALL WAS WELL.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by catmandu; 04-14-2005 at 06:31 PM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS