Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sage

Sage

Sage , you're a beautiful looking dog. I can tell it looks like your tail is wagging. You also looking like you're asking your master why your picture is being taken , I'm not a criminal. I'm your best friend.
    Anyway CONGRATULATIONS for being dog of the day.

What a stunning girl. We love pitties at my house too Sage. Hugs and kisses to you on your big day.

Sage...You are a very beautiful baby. I love your color. It sounds like you are loved very much. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a wonderful Day.
    LHCamry

CONGRATULATIONS SAGE!

What a stunning pittie girl you are Sage. I see why your owner says your most wonderful pet a person could ever ask for. Just look at you, how could you not be

I hope you have a wonderful day sweetie pie!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Wow!!! Sage you are one BEAUTIFUL dog!!!
    I always looove to see your breed, you deserve this lucky day!!!
    Enjoy and eat lots of frozen grapes!

Good Morning, sweet, sweet Sage! Your gorgeous DOTD photo shows off all of your captivating "Girlie" traits and the true Pittie personality. to perfection! What a beautiful face I see, with soft, warm eyes that radiate an abundance of love and gentleness!

Your proud family's heartfelt tribute to their best bud and loyal companion is a most welcome relief from the seeemingly endless barage of Pittie propoganda heaped upon the public! Intelliglent, loyal, athletic and loving...that's the REAL personality of the American Pit Bull Terrier, and that's our Sage! If only more deserving Pitties could find their way to repsonsible, loving homes like yours!

I'll bet your people have a very special, fun filled day planned for you, dear Gurd! How very pleased and proud they must be to see you honored here today as our magnificent and most deserving DOG OF THE DAY! Congratulations to you beautiful Sage! I wish for you a lifetime of unconditional love and companionship with your wonderful family! Hugs and kisses and happy tail wags to you beautiful Sage! Please have your human give you some yummy peanut butter treats for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You indeed are one gogeous pit bull terrier! Congrats on being DOTD! Hope your day is full of yummy treats, and lots of hugs and kisses from the family. You deserve this award- you look beautiful, very stunning, adorable and sweet and for sure loyal. Your owners should be very proud. Have a great life sweet angel!

~ Highschool rox ur socks!! Highschool is so amazing and I love it. Hi to everyone on Pet Talk, I know I have not been on for a while, I'm just busy. All of you here that I know rock! Keep up being friendly, posting on Pet Talk and havin fun. Buddy sends kisses. ~

Congratulations Sage on being DOTD! You are a very pretty girl! Hope you enjoy your day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sage you are such a beautiful doggy. You would make a good girlfriend for Kosmo..hehehe Congratulations on being DOTD!!!!!

Thanks for the awesome siggy & blinki Lexi_Lover

Steph

Wow you are one beautiful girl!! Congrats on being dog of the day.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

What a precious pittie girl you are Sage!! Wow, so pretty and smart and sweet too! You have the coolest colors! Congrats to Gorgeous GIRLIE!!

Sage you are most certainly precious and my kind of girl Congrats on DOTD!!

Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Beautiful, soulful Sage, you are the very image of the true APBT, a loving, gentle, and devoted companion and family member. I'm absolutely in love with you, that milk chocolate and white coat of yours is absolutely stunning . Sandra (tatsxxx11) worded it so beautifully, and I don't think I could put it any better, that it is so very good to see a healthy and loved pittie girl like you after the tiring and endless breed bashing we must endlessly see and hear day in and day out in the media and in politics. Girlie, you are the tried and TRUE testament to your breed

What an attractive, sweet, and funny girl you are, and your people must be SO very proud of you, especially today! I agree with your very loving and proud guardian, you are without a doubt the best pet and companion anyone could ever hope for. I hope you have an especially delightful day today, playing the goof and bringing smiles in that special and unique way of yours, and certainly your favorite yummy treats are in order . Congratulations Sage, our magnificent Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Sage!

You are such a beauty and well deserving of todays title Congratulations!
    ~Marie

Ohhhh! A pittie girlie! Sage, I just love your pretty face, honey girl! You look sooo sweet, miss Sage. Kay is just going to love you! Congratulations, on being out most pretty Dog of the Day!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)