Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ratties ratties everywhere! Tons of pics, plus videos!

Ratties ratties everywhere! Tons of pics, plus videos!

Well, I don't know why but lately I think I am becoming addicted to my rats. They are out constantly, partly because I want them as social and comfortable with noises as they can be, so they are ready for the Spring show at the end of this month. Last night I put them by my bed on purpose so I can watch them as I fell asleep. They've been out pretty much all day and the younger ones are doing so well with learning to stay only where they are aloud.

So here are tons of pics, and a few videos! You get to see what the babies look like all grown up.

Star

Roxy

Dotty's impression of a pirate LOL

Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

She's way too adorable!

Dotty and Chloe

Climbing the couch is fun!

Chloe thinks so too!

from left to right. Dotty, Roxy and Chloe

Star and Dotty actually being still for more than a second
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Chloe up close

Dotty up close

Dotty and Chloe

After so much play it's nice to sit and relax for a bit. Snuggling and a quick bath are in order.

Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

4. OMGosh! I absolutly love Star! She is so cute and her markings are adorable! Your ratties have grown SO much! They are all so adorable!

Oh.

My.

God.

Call 911, I am having a heart attack.

Seriously, those are the cutest rat pictures ever to be posted on Pet Talk since I've joined back in 2002.

The pictures are so clear too, what kind of camera do you have? We need a new one, I like your pictures and their quality.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

"I'll groom you if you groom me."

Here's the first video of the girls. I have some more so don't go away yet! Oh and excuse my "baby talk" LOL.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

As you can see they all need baths as their tails are dirty. I'll do that tomorrow. Today was cage cleaning day and I'm pooped!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Originally posted by YellowLabLover
    Oh.

My.

God.

Call 911, I am having a heart attack.

Seriously, those are the cutest rat pictures ever to be posted on Pet Talk since I've joined back in 2002.

The pictures are so clear too, what kind of camera do you have? We need a new one, I like your pictures and their quality.

LOL. Thanks! I have tons more too. The boys are coming up next. I have a Canon Powershot A300. Cheap too, and it takes great pics.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Here's a short video, and then I have a really funny one of Star trying to steal my camera string LOL. Oh and nothing is wrong with Roxy's leg, someone just peed on it.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    I think I need an ambulance too! Way too cute..makes me want a rattie again...but there's a few too many preditors here right now...meowwww! Such cuties.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
    I think I need an ambulance too! Way too cute..makes me want a rattie again...but there's a few too many preditors here right now...meowwww! Such cuties.

Thanks! I totally understand though. I've been lucky as my cats were raised with small and furry creatures, as well Freckles. I guess the main cat I have to watch for now is Onyx, but he's completely terrified of them right now!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Here's the video of Star trying to steal my camera cord LOL. Sorry the video doesn't look that great, but in order to post it it has to be saved at a lower quality than what I view on my computer. ENJOY!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

They're SO adorable!!!! I am in LOVE with Star

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

*DIES FROM CUTENESS OVERLOAD*

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

I'm getting a little tired so I will post pics and video of the boys tomorrow.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major