Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Really Really Sad.........:(

I can only tell you that the one in Concord NH is disgusting! Dirty, smelly and the people who work there, are just "there". The one in Manchester NH is not bad. I'd rather shop anywhere else but Petco. But that's just my .02 cents.

I think I have several complaints on that website, though I can never find them. I hate Petco, but lets give a round of applause for Petsmart. I don't know about in your area, but here they really take care of their animals. I was there the other day and one employee was feeding the fish treats. Cut up whole oranges for the goldfish and koi and lettuce for some other fish. I've never even seen them give flakes to the fish at Petco.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

personally, I hate Walmart. Every time I visit their pet section they always have dead fish. Dead fish *everywhere*. Theres dead betas. and Always dead fish in the tanks.

Theres 2 other little pet stores I HATE. 1 in Clarksville that has a cockatoo, female but their selling her as male, and has a deformed beak. She obviously can't eat very well with it, and its not something a vet could ever fix, but shes still up for a top price, like theres no problem.

The other place is in Rivergate and I hate them for mistreating their fish and birds too. Theres always groups of dead fish in their tanks. And they have this beautiful scarlet macaw that they keep in a tiny cage, he cant spread his wings out thats how small it is. I've been going to visit him every few weeks for the past 3 months, hes started plucking himself recently (handfed birds do that when they arent given enough attention) Its so heartbreaking, I *wish* I had the 2700$ their asking for him,
    I'd love X 1,000 to have him! Hes so beautiful and fun, He loves having his tummy/chest rubbed, and toe tickles