Thread: Lindy

Lindy

What a gorgeous face!
    Lucky girl to have been rescued and in a loving family

Lindy! That smile! Those big brown eyes! Those precious paws....Oh, you just melt my heart. What a wonderful rescue story with the happiest of endings! I am so sorry you had to suffer the pain of your injury. Hopefully you are now well on the road to recovery, romping and playing happily with your pal Buddy!! I want to thank Lindy's loving guardians for giving this gorgeous girl a second chance at life; a caring and adoring forever home. Yes, Lindy...Your struggles are over. You are a "sweetheart" for sure and SO much more! Congratulations to sweet, beautiful Lindy, our Sweetheart Dog of the Day! One brave girl who deserves only the best that life has to offer. Big hugs and kisses to you precious Lindy!

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited May 16, 2001).]

I'm trying so hard not to post for every dog, every day, but Lindy you just looked at me with those eyes and I knew I had to tell you just how beautiful and delightful a dog you are. I too am so happy that your people found you. I think that volunteer at the shelter was one of your angels. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day and being rescued and finding such a wonderful family.

Lindy is such a beautiful girl! I have a lad/chow cross (female, 4 years) and know what a wonderful dog they can be. I hope Lindy and her owners have many happy years together! Angeltuff

Lindy, you're gorgeous! I guess this answers my question about lab/chow mixes!

Lindy,
    What a wonderful rescue story!!! What a lucky family! Congrats to you!

What a great find!! I love the chow tongue. She is a real darling and so are you for adopting her!!!

I feel the same as Rachel, but how can I possibly help myself, every dog is special, and you beautiful Lindy are no exception! What an expressive, happy face you have with your smile (and Chow tongue-so cute!)and sparkling eyes! I hope you continue to get better! Ask your humans to get you Cosequin from the vet..it has glucosimin for joints and my Cody told me to tell you what a help it is, esp when the Labbie part of you just is...well, Labbie! Stay happy and healthy and enjoy your special day!

Lindy, you are so beautiful, I am so glad you found a loving home with a loving family. Congradulations on being the most beautiful Dog of the Day.

Thank you for all your wonderful thoughts! Lindy is basking in all this public attention! Thanks again!

Check out Lindys page at http://clik.to/lindy