Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunny

Sunny

Sunny... You are sooo beautiful. I would want to keep you happy to. I bet you are a spoiled baby. You would be if you were mine. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.
    Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

CONGRATULATIONS SUNNY!

My how gorgeous you are! I can see why your mommy wants so much to make you happy, I would if you were mine

What a good dog you are to keep your little girl safe!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful day!!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Wow, what a spectacular looking doggie!! You are just beautiful Sunny - such perfect form and gorgeous coat! You look like your having so much fun out there in the Connecticutt sun - hope you're enjoying this snowy winter. Congrats to Sweet Sunny, Our Gorgeous Dog of the Day!

Sunny you are an amazing looking dog!
    No words can describe your beauty!
    Congratulations on your big day!!!!

Congratz Sunny!

i've never seen one of your breed before and i had to post to say how beautiful u are!

Words are woefully inadequate to describe how astonishingly beautiful you are, Sunny. I am in absolute AWE of your stunning looks, and your spirited and remarkable personality. What a perfect guardian angel for your little skin-sister you are, whom you love and protect as if she were your own . On top of that, I see you are quite the accomplished pickpocket too! That could certainly come in handy... do you hire out? So I see it's a veto on the idea of moving out of snow country too. My two would agree that life would not be the same without big snow drifts to leap and play in during the wintertime .

Sweet, intelligent, BEAUTIFUL Sunny, I hope you have an extra special day today as befits such an extraordinary girl like yourself, with lots of your favorite treats and plenty of joyful romping. Congratulations on being our fantastic Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

We live in Connecticut, and she is the happiest in the wintertime. When the rest of the human population is complaining about the snow and cold weather, she is having a blast. I have to drag her in from the snow banks in the winter. Then she lays at the back door sighing until I let her back out. There go my plans for moving south! Gotta keep Sunny happy!

Now that's MY kind of family! How could they deny you anything, sweet, sweet Sunny? My Husky/Shep Cody would concur, snow is the BEST! And lucky for you and for her, we sure have had our fill this winter!

What an amazing dog you are, magnificent Sunny! And how blessed is your proud family to have you by their side, to love and protect them, (ok, maybe not your Mom) pick their pockets (don't those visitors get it?) and keep them smiling and laughing each and every hour of the day! Most touching of all is the very special bond of love and devotion you share with your skin sis! For all the days of her life she will remember and cherish these happy days, growing up with you as her best bud! And please tell her, there are more than a few of us here on Pet Talk that would love to "come back" as our dogs, too!

Congratuations to you Sunny, our stunning and most deserving DOG OF THE DAY! Words fail to decribe how very special you are! Have a great day celebrating with your proud family, frolicking in the snow, pickin' those pockets and basking in the glow of your "top dog" honors! Long and happy life to you, beautiful Sunny!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 03-03-2005 at 02:03 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a gorgeous dog! I love how your mommy thinks you are a thief, yes a thief! You bring a lot of joy to the family!

Congrats Sunny! I love Shilo Shepherds! You a a very beautiful dog!

Niņo & Eliza

Sunny you're a gorgeous pup! I have a pup that is a thief too! Congratulations on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh Sunny, what a pretty pretty boy you are. And mommy must surely be mistaken, calling you a thief! You're just playing hide and seek with the things you hide in your crate, that must be it. It's very wonderful of you to guard your little girl so well, you should be very proud of yourself. Hope you have a long happy life sweetheart, with lots and lots of snow to play in. Congratulation on being our DOTD.

Sunny, you are simply gorgeous ! i love your coloring! You are soooo handsome. I want a Shiloh Shepherd now! They are sooo pretty!

Congrts Sunny boy, on being our most lovely Dog of the Day!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

WW!!! Sunny you're a gorgeous girl! I absolutely LOVE Shiloh's and you're one fo the prettiest ever Congrats on being our DOTD!

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Oh dear Sunny, I called you a boy in my earlier post. My apologies sweet girl, I must have been dazzled by your gorgeousness.

Well, beautiful, fantastic, awesome Sunny (love your pink tongue!) I think that based on your ingenuity, your mom should buy you constant surprises with all the loot you've aquired! What a hoot! And your mom said you'd probably "pick your teeth" if she was kidnapped, )but I'd bet that you'd decide to rescue her too! Afterall, you can't "bite" the hand that feeds you! How lucky that your little skin sister has a wonderful, loving, devoted friend like you! Your mom's hysterical description of your antics made me love you even more! You are quite a Sunny character and a well chosen DOTD!

I've been Boooo'd!