Thread: Gunner

Gunner

Gunner, I'll bet you're a gentle giant. I love the lab head and ears, and your face is precious!! You're like my dog, going to the water bowl, then a nice wet kiss. Why do you guys like to do that? Keeps me laughing!! Enjoy your big day little guy!!

What a gorgeous hunk of a lab you are Gunner! My lab is a petite yellow girl, half your size! But I bet you are the gentlest of giants sweet Gunner. As your sister Harlie soon found out, Gunner just wants to love, cuddle and kiss! You are just magnificent Gunner! And you have the same name as my father! Is there any scandinavian in you? Congratulations to Gunner, our stunning and sweet gentle giant of a Dog of the Day!!! The biggest hug to you Gunner on your special day!

Gunner, you are a truly handsome lab! Congratulations on becoming Dog of the Day.

Congrats to Gunner. You are a very handsome boy. Does being pet of the day get you a little extra something from the 'toy' store from mommy and daddy?

------------------
    It's not much of a tail but I love it.

Gunner------>! You Are very handsome! My dog likes to drink water and then give me kisses too!!! Congrats on being Dog Of the Day!

[This message has been edited by Rottieluver45 (edited June 02, 2001).]

Gunner! What a handsome boy you are! Such a beautiful, big baby!! I know you keep your family "jumping"! I'm so glad that you are our Dog of the Day on this beautiful Saturday.

What a gorgeuos boy you are and what a beautiful picture ! Congrats on your big day

------------------

~~ My House Is Not A Home Without A Hound ~~

Gunner, what a handsome boy you are. Your coloring and eyes are beautiful. Your family is so lucky to have a nice boy like you.
    Congradulations on being the sweetest, happiest, most handsome Dog of the Day.

------------------

Gunner what a handsome boy you are! Such a gentleman! I love chocolate labs, and you are the finest I've seen! Congratulations, Gunner!

Yay!! Yay!! Another Labby boy for Dog of the Day!!! My Sadie girl loves you!!

Big slobbbery kizzes,
    Sadie may

------------------
    ***Sadie May and LabLover*** *Labs rule the universe*

GUNNAR I HAD NO IDEA LABS GOT TO BE SOOOOOOOOOO BIG! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. AREN'T YOU GLAD THAT OTHER DOG DECIDED TO BE FRIENDS? NOW IF YOU GET SPECIAL TREATS FOR BEING DOTD BE SURE TO SHARE! I KNOW YOU WILL! BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE BIG LABRADOR WITH AN EVEN BIGGER HEART.
    CONGRATULATIONS, GUNNAR. PS BE PROUD YOU ARE CANADIAN!

What a big hunk of chocolate love you are!! Yummy yummy!! My 100 lb GR/YL mix loves to be a lap dog too!!! The eyes are the mirror of the soul, so you are absolutely precious and sweet and loving!!! A big labby hug and belly rub for you, topped off with a million kisses!