Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Our very own Tasha!!!

Our very own Tasha!!!

What an honor it is to be the first to congratulate our very own Tasha as DOTD!!! I hardly EVER check out the dog of the day, but when I got to the pet of the day home page tonight, I recognized Tasha's little icon pic in the DOTD link right away! Of course I had to run here to congratulate her!

Congrats sweet Tasha on being our very special DOTD! I know your mommy will be thrilled to see you featured! Congrats to you too, Jessica!

Woo Hoo! Its Tasha!

I knew that sweet face right away. What a great way to start out my day. As soon as I saw you Tasha I had an instant smile. I was dreading getting up so early to go to work but as soon as I saw you that wiped it all away. Tasha, you are such a pretty girl with such expressive eyes. I always love seeing you. I was so glad that we got an extra bonus of seeing you in action. Nothing like a great picture of you running. Poetry in motion is what I always say. You always look so happy when I see you like that. I'm so happy that you are our very own Dog Of The Day!

Congratulations, Sweet Tasha! Enjoy your special day and make sure that Tommy is extra nice to you today!

Jessica, give that girl an extra hug and kiss from me today and make sure you spoil her rotten!

Hugs......Robin

Yay! Our sweet Tasha! Great way to start the morning! You're such a pretty girl Tasha, and just look into those beautiful eyes! Congratulations Tasha and I hope you enjoy your special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

congratulations Tasha

thanks k9krazee for the signature!

5. CONGRATS TASHA! YOU ARE SUCH A PRETTY GIRL, YOU ARE VERY, VERY SPECIAL! YOU DESERVE LOTS O' TREATS TODAY!

Our very own Tasha girl , what a delight it was too see your smiling face this evening. You are one special dog Tasha and your Mama loves you very much. Congrats on being our DOTD sweety {{HUGS}}.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Congratulations Tasha! You sure do deserve it pretty girl!

Our very own Tasha!!! Congratulations dear Tasha, and to your Mommy, too! Have a wonderful day being Special DOTD!!

Woo hoo, Tasha!

Tasha, it's TASHA! Oh sweet baby girl! Your Mommy's going to be jumping for joy when she sees you honored here today! I broke out in a HUGE smile and got all teary when I saw your sweet face come up on my screen! We all know how very loved you are precious Tasha and no pup is more deserving than you! I'm so glad your Mom submitted two photos of you, a close up of that adorable face, those beautiful, soulful eyes and another of you in "greyhound mode!" I'm sure you're going to be spoiled rotten today, so make sure your Mom gets lots of photos to share with us! Have a wonderful, happy, love filled day, sweetheart! BIG hugs and kisses and slurpies to our very own TASHA, DOG OF THE DAY! Congratulaltions to you and your Mom and Tommy, too We love you, Tasha!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Re: Our very own Tasha!!!

Originally posted by popcornbird
    when I got to the pet of the day home page tonight, I recognized Tasha's little icon pic in the DOTD link right away! Of course I had to run here to congratulate her!
    Same here, I sat down to check POTD and I saw Tasha's face in the little icon. I skipped reading the POTD and right away clicked to see Tasha.

Congratulations Tasha!!! We couldn't ask for a more special little girl to be DOTD. We all love you (and Tommy and your mommy too, of corse). Have mommy give you a big kiss from me. Enjoy your day in the spotlight.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Tasha, here I am in Ecology class after taking my exam. You have NO clue how excited I am to see you featured today. I'm sure my classmates think i'm crazy for smiling like a fool!! I can't help it though.
    I know your mommy will make today a very special day for you girl, as i'm sure your whole life has been filled with.

Congratulations to you and your wonderful mommy.
    You two are very special ladies here on PT, and two of my very favorites!

{{HUGS}} to Jess and Tasha.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

CONGRATULATIONS TASHA!

Oh how proud your mommy is going to be when she sees that you've been chosen to be our special Dog of the Day I bet she'll be jumping for joy and showering you with hugs and kisses, and righly so I'd say!

Tasha I know I've seen many pictures of you, but I adore the one your mom chose to send in. It shows just how expressive your beautiful eyes are and how much you are truly loved.

I just know that it's going to be a super terrific day at your house today, so you and Tommy make sure you have lots of extra fun celebrating!!!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh Tasha, I was so happy and excited for you and your mommy when I saw your beautiful pictures! Congratulations you sweet girl, on being chosen as DOTD! You truly deserve it!! Have a very special day!

Hey... I'd know those ears anywhere!

Yippee!!!! Oh Tasha, you are the sweetest little thing, congrats to you and your mommy on being today's DOTD!!

That is my fav picture of her by the way Jessica!!

Tell Tommy we all said "Hi" too! I bet he's as proud of his sister as we are!!
    Last edited by pitc9; 03-02-2005 at 07:47 AM.
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Congratulations Tasha!!! You certainly deserve to be DOTD. What a nice surprise to see "our very own" today!!!

Jessica, you have such a way with words...very nicely written

Robyn