Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi everyone I'm not sure if I will be welcomed back here or not. I know I didn't leave here in the best circumstances. I know I have not been gone that long. I'm sur e there will be entries in people's livejournals about me coming back, and how they wish I hadn't. The thing is I'm not sure if anyone will welcome me back. I don't blame you all either if you decide not to welcome me back.

I have done alot of thinking about my past and I am sure not proud of it. I have realized I have made a lot of rash decisions and I don't want to do that anymore! There are lots of things that happened in my life that I am not proud of. I'm really suprised anybody would care for me long as they have. I am not the greatest person in the world but I'm trying to at least be a good person and take care of my family.

I feel so guilty about things that have happened that they are always running through my mind. I can't stop thinking of all the mistakes I have made. I just keep thinking "what if" and I can't stop thinking that. No words can not make up for what I have done in the past.

I just need to think of the future and that is it. We are now trying to work on the land that my in-laws gave us. I can't wait until we are out of this house and in our own. It drives me crazy I hate not being able to decorate the house I can't even hang a picture on the wall. We are really hoping we will be in our own place by September or October. It is going to take a lot of work plus we need to tear down our old place so we can sell the lot it is on. So we have more money go toward our new place.

We also have some people that are going be doing a benefit for us on March 19th. So hopefully we will get some money from that also to help us toward our place.

I'm also going to continue with my therapy, which I go every 2 weeks anyways and continue to take my meds. The doctor put me on another one but I'm not sure about it. I feel tired alot and sick to the stomach on it. I go tomorrow to the doctor and Friday for another therapy session.

I do need to say sorry to a few people here. There was no need for me to get so upset at people here. It was very childish of me. I know that people were only looking out for best interest of my pets. If I should leave anytime in the future I’ll just stop posting and not say anything.

Sorry this was so long.
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

Welcome back, I'm going to send you a PM, okay?

Tina,

I was worried about you when you said that you wouldnt be posting any more.

I may not agree with all the decisions you have made in the past, but it's not MY place to judge you.

I just hope that you continue with your therapy, and get well - for the sake of YOURSELF and your family.

As someone who is currently receiving treatment for depression, I understand that this illness expresses itself in many different ways - and some of those may be self-destructive to yourself, or damaging to people around you.

Tina, you ARE a good person, and you need love and support now more than ever before.

Please PM me if you need to talk.

(((HUGS))))

Julie

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Welcome back! Today is the first day of the rest of your life...stop worrying about mistakes in the past they are over and you can't change them...take care of yourself and take care of the now.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I don't remember you but welcome back.
    "The moral progress of a nation can be judged by the way it treats its animals" - Gandhi
    http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/4402/NC/US/1

Tina I am pleased you have decided to come back, because I think PT can be of a benefit to you, I only hope that you read all the reply's and listened to what was being said, because it was in your best interest really.

Glad to hear you sounding positive again,and that you are going to continue with your therapy.

Try to put the past to rest, and start here and in your life with a clean slate, people in general are forgiving, but you really have to show people that you are not all talk, and that you are genuine about changing.

I as alway's wish you the best of luck, for a bright and happy future, which I know is attainable for you.

Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Welcome back Tina Chin up friend! We're all friends here and want to be supportive! Look toward the future; don't dwell on the past or "what ifs." Nothing good will come of that. You've got some challenging but exciting changes.times ahead of you and you need to try and stay positive! I hope with all my heart that the therapy and medication, the support of family and friends, will help you get to that "good" place! {{{HUGS}}}

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

8. Hi Tina,

I'm glad you decided to come back. Don't worry about what happened in the past, its all forgotten. People will forgive you here You know that I am ALWAYS here if you ever need to talk to tell me how you feel. I'm glad you are getting therapy still, and I hope this will all go away soon. You have a family and thats all you have to think about now, and of course yourself. But remember, PT can always be your other shoulder to cry on, we are always going to be here for you.

Welcome Back!
    Paula

{{{HUGS}}}

Welcome back. Do not allow the past to rule your present and future. Keep smiling and take one day at a time. I send you hugs and Sasha gives a dainty little doggie kiss, she's such a lady.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Welcome back Tina. I hope things go well for you.

Know that what has been said in the past by others was in the best interest of you, your family and pets. It sounds like you realize it now and that is a big step.

Just try to remember what you've said here today and follow that.

From Decker with Love

I sincerely hope you get better and that the house building goes smoothly.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Hey Tina. Welcome back.

Hi Tina!!!

I'm glad you're back, too. If you need anything, even if it's just an "ear" to listen, I'm a PM or email away, as I know many others are too.

You and your family continue to be in my prayers. I hope that everything will work out for you all, just the way you want it to.

Logan

Nice to see you back Tina.

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

Welcome back, Tina. You know I will always here for you if you need to talk. Take it easy.***hugs***

Krista
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..