Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lovely LUCY

Blog Entries

Lovely LUCY

Mee-ow I'm so happy you were rescued and hope many more pets found homes after the floods.

You, dear Lucy have grown into a Mighty Fine Pussy Cat [MFPC]. In your next 8 lives stay safely in your Palace with Meowmommie who calls you 'Sweetheart'.

Live a long happy life, filled with love and security. You are one very beautiful little girl. Your eyes are just gorgeous. My KatMa & Paw-Paw fell in love with you immediately and can see why your purrson is smitten.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Lovely, lovely Lucy! What a luxe coat you have. I would love to pet you just to hear you squeek! May your day as our very best COTD be extra special. Congrats!

LUCY!!! So lucky to be saved from the flood!!! So lucky to have found aq wonderful FOREVER home!!! Health and happiness always. HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Lucky Lucy escaped the flood and grew into the princess she was meant to be

We are very happy to see you healthy in your furrever home, sweet girl

Lucy,the Found Cats,are thnkful,that you survived,that awful flood,and have foound aFurr Ever Home,a Great Guardian,and now you are COTD!!!And The Found Cats,send a Specila Survivor MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Lucky Lucy COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a story about our beautiful COTD Lucy!! Thank goodness you made it through the flood and into the arms of your loving furparent. You are so dainty and pretty! Congrats to Lucy!!

Oh, Lucy, it is so good to read your story. As a neighbor of Houston, we have seen many, many such floods and we are so glad you were rescued. You are indeed a beautiful girl. Paw applause to your purrson for giving you a loving home and for sharing you with us. Catgratulations on being a most lovely Cat of the Day!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

I'M IN HOUSTON, TOO! And I lost my van and all my work tools to that miserable flood. (NOT covered by insurance enough to replace hardly a thing, I might add.)

I'm glad you got that little kitty and that she has a secure home. It's nice to have a calm, sweet kitty. You mentioned others in your home - isn't it nice to have a balance of personalities?
    the Julles

Lucy is very special, indeed.
    She is a beautiful lady and I wish her all the best!
    Best Regards, J.B. and Olive the Dog!

Lucy, what a gentle and beautiful soul you are. Your human did indeed capture an amazing photograph of you for your CoTD photo. All your soft beauty simply shines through those soulful eyes. Life did not start out very kind to you Lucy did it? I can just imagine the straggly, wet, frightened kitten you were when you were found and taken in at the shelter. As you found out, life can take wonderful turns as well, as it did the day your furmom saw you and lost her heart to you, taking you home and giving you the gentle love and security you needed to bloom into the beautiful cat you are today.

Lucy, I hope today is extra special for you. I know reading your story and getting to "meet" you has certainly added a special moment to my day, resulting in a smile and a warmed heart. Congratulations on being our most precious Cat of the Day.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Lucy
    How beautiful you are!
    I'm so glad you now have a new loving home and family and are all safe!
    I love your eyes too!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very deserving Cat of the Day today.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a harrowing experience for so many helpless creatures...and humans! You are a true survivor, lovely Lucy! Thank goodness you and your furfamily were able to hang onto your twig raft until you could be rescued! I'm sure it was difficult, being separated from you Mom at such a young age But thanks to the efforts of so many, and the great love and compassion of your dear Mom, you finally found your way to the safety and security of a loving forever home where your sweet, gentle spirit would flourish You are truly beautiful Miss Lucy, inside and out! May this day, your well earned day of honor, and every day be filled love and happy times! Congratulations to our most beautiful Cat of the Day, LUCY! Hugs and kisses to you precious girl Have a wonderful celebration with your proud MOm!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Identifying Lovely Lucy

What a lucky cat Lovely Lucy is. Looking at the picture I think you have adopted a pure bred Korat, a cat noted for bringing happiness and, in its land of origin, often given as a gift at weddings. Our cat is the spitting image of LL.

Lucy, in such a gentle home after the flood, I'll bet that in time you come out more often from underneath the bed for photos and love. It took my rescued cat four years before she let me pet her; now it's a morning ritual she won't let me forget. Time and patience are amazing healers. Lucy, you're lovely to look at and twice as nice! Have the purrfect COTD.

She's a real beauty with a good story. Yes, hard times are terribly hard on pets, (amd strays). Lucky for Lucy, she beat the long odds. Hate to think what she must feel when thunder rumbles. Good luck.