Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Invitation!

Hybrid View

Porto Alegre, State of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil

Invitation!

!

Folks,

Since I got lost in the forum, let's see if I manage better this one!

Rhay Hirata, my male black cat, of 4 years old, 11th Dan after a battle in the garden with the fishes, and latelly a cat singer who won the State Championship of Cat Singers and the Porto Alegre Championship of Cat Singers, is going to engage to Tini Tobias, a female cat singer!

The engagement is going to be bel at 6:30pm at Porto Alegre, Southern Brazil, on this beautiful sunny summer day!

We want to invited all folks virtually to this engagement!

Please, show up!!!!!!!! !!!

Ah, There will be a barbecue for the adults Pets, as Rhay call the human beings, us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by louhirata; 07-11-2005 at 07:25 PM.
    Meow Meow Meow: Well, well, Summer is coming... what a hot, deep blue skies, and a lot of "mangas, melancias", those beautiful season fruits....!!!!!

Thank you for the virtual invite, I am sure to be there along with Ash and Lexie my kitties in my siggy below.

I would like to welcome you to PT,you are the only person I believe from Brazil, how cool is that?

Please post pics of your kitties, we love to share our pics here, and tell us more about you and your family and furbabies,enjoy the engagement party .
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Well, hello!

Hello, Carole!

Thanks for being at the party of engagement!

(What with PT, the political party? I didn't get! )

4 human pets, as Rhay call us humans, arrived already with their kittens and Moms!

There is a swooming pool here and the guest want to take a dive, because it is very very hot!!!!

I cannot place pictures because I have to look for the CDs. But I am going to find, and I will send to you some other day, ok?

Pics

Carole,

Actually I have to learn how to put pictures in this forum!

I have no idea!!!!!

Can you give a hint?

Thanks if you can help.

Sounds alot of fun, sorry PT is short for Pet Talk, the name of the forum, hope you enjoy it here and looking forward to the pics in the near future.

Oh dear you asked the wrong person here I am hopeless, I always need help, attachements are the easiest way.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

If you have the pics saved to a file, just click on Browse, find it and then click submit reply, as long as it is a valid file extension as listed below you should be fine.
    Furangels only lent.

The family!

Ah, answering to you...

Rhay has a brother, Kim Hirata, who died last year, a yellow cat of about 3,5 years.

Kim has the title of Master because he was the eldest male at home. He won this title after the night he scratched Mumy's hand because Kim wanted to fight Rhay and Mumy prohibited!

Next morning, Mumy went to the public market downtown to buy a fish and brought home making a cerimony of Kim as an adult cat!

Believe me Kim did not ate the fish! But Rhay, who actully left a bit to Kim at this feet!

It was a great cerimony including an Indian dance and some wooooos!

So, Kim became the Master!
    Last edited by louhirata; 07-11-2005 at 07:26 PM.

And the mazing coincedence,is that the Cat angels,after The Outback Steakhouse Pro Am,Golf Tornmaent,are Flying,Down,To Brazil,for a three week vacaction,and they will be honored,to attend,the wedding,of Rhay,and Tini,and The Found Cats,will attend,as well.Juke Joint Joseph,who has been,on the Radio,three times,will be pleased,to make a Trio,with his Amigos,from South America!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Good, many guests!!!

Catmandu, hi!!!!

Thanks for bringing so many guests!!!!

We will be glad to receive you in this sunny very hot day, but a little windy!!!!!

Rhay wears a red neck tie with a platinum pin with two headpins of platinum color.

Rhay now has another brother that is Neko that is wearing also a red neck tie but with a black pin!

Also pretty for the cerimony!

I want to go to the ceremony! I'll be sure to bring Tibby and Corkscrew along as well!
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

On the radio????

Catmundu,

Tell us why they went to the radio? Three times?

They sing too?

Mumy taught Kim and Rhay to sing the song Mumy wrote.

It is just round moon down at Southern Brazil, so we sing the following song:

Round Moon Round Moon
    We hunt for love
    Round Moon Round Moon
    When the moon is round
    Round Moon Round Moon
    Kim, Rhay, Mumy, Hebrew and TB!

Round Moon Round Moon
    We share our love
    Round Moon Round Moon
    Now and forever
    When the moon is round!

Round Moon Round Moon!
    (Kim and Rhay won the State Conquest with this song!)

Corky and Tubby

More than welcome to the party!!!

(by the way, what type of cat is Corky? Kim, Rhay's brother is the same type!)

Be our guest tonight!!!!!

I have counted, already about 8 guests from Pets Talk?

Welcome! Doogie would also be honored to come to your ceremony. I think it's fascinating to have people from so many different parts of the world.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Thanks!

Carole,

Thansk for the hints.!

I am going to look for the Cd with Rhay's pictures and place on the forum next Sunday, around this same time!

I will continue with the Thread title: Invitation!

Lost connection!

Folks,

In Brazil, we still run out of connection sometime!Sorry!
    Last edited by louhirata; 02-27-2005 at 04:15 PM.