Thread: And Some More Favorite Photos......

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

And Some More Favorite Photos......

I can't believe Misty's ten now! She reminded me of the Campbell soup kids when she was a tiny puff ball.

And Georgie nursing his (yes, you read that right) kittens! He was feral, and six + months old (from same location as Sweet Pea, and her brother Joey), and he decided he really loved having his tummy touched....to the point of this!
    He moved to Chicago and is the companion of a cocker spaniel that he adores.

And a very special pair...Miracle & Mindy! (Miracle left, Mindy right) Newborns Miracle& Mindy were found frozen, and lifeless under a huge rolling dumpster several years ago. They were picked up by the now defunct kill shelter, and Miracle was almost thrown in the freezer. The A.R.L called me to see if I had a nursing mother cat on hand, which I did. I drove up there, and grabbed both kittens and stuck them against my stomach so they could absorb warmth slowly. Numerous times, I went to hand back ice cold Miracle, but a jiggle of her body, and the slow warmth seeping into her body, gave me a bit of hope. I'd feel a tiny bit of movement every now and then, and was determined not to give up. Little did I know during this time, faxes were whizzing back, and forth between the main branch, and the defunct one. By the time and hour had passed, I had two screaming kittens to bring home, and was officially to become the first foster parent in the 110 year plus history of the ARL.
    Last edited by QueenScoopalot; 02-27-2005 at 07:26 AM.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Oh, that's a wonderful story! You are surely blessed. Do you happen to know who adopted the kittens? How wonderful you are!
    Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!

Originally posted by lady_zana
    Oh, that's a wonderful story! You are surely blessed. Do you happen to know who adopted the kittens? How wonderful you are!
    Oh how I wish I knew. Misty has cerebellar hypoplasia, and she's the only one that stayed with me. I'd love knowing who has Miracle!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

That is a wonderful story and I loved the pictures.. Visiting the past is so much fun sometime and the pictures that help us remember those times are priceless!!

Misty was such a citie pie as a baby but she is a beautiful grown girl now.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

What a story to Miracle and Mindy! Those are stories that warm the heart.

such wonderful stories. I wish I could rescue, but I'm frightened to think how many I couldn't let go so I donate money to our shelter and to a kitty up in Jen Luckenbach's area.
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

I'll be posting more later! Thanks to Willie's help at resizing them...at least I managed to scan them...and that's not an easy task for the technologically challenged me! It amazes me looking at dates on the photos, that most are 10 years old, and older now!
    Author Unknown ~*~

Our Lod,must have put you,here,to help,the helpless,and to save,the unsaveable.No wonder,that you are our HERO.The Found Cats,Strays and Angels MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOW For You,Jan.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

OMG Jan, what a wonderful, wonderful rescue story. God and you just did not want these precious little ones upstairs just yet.
    I hope they are all still thriving in their forever homes and I know Misty has the best home any kitty could ever ask for.

The picture with George and the kitties is just PRICELESS.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010