Boy, do I have a story for you! I had quite the scare this morning.
Usually Major will wake me up on weekends around 7:30-8:00. We follow the same routine all the time. I get up when he wakes me up. But this morning, I woke up and Major wasn't barking. I wondered what time it was so I looked to my alarm clock (why I even need one, I don't know) and it said 7:51! I was like... How can he still be sleeping?

So I went downstairs and saw his cable leading to his house. Good I thought, this will give me a chance to get dressed. So I went and got dressed and then came back and looked. The cable was still in there. How unusual. So I opened the back door, and nothing. No movement of the cable. I opened the screen door, NOTHING. I was SO schocked and really scared.

Usually he is barking and so hyper and waiting for me, this morning I had opened both doors and...nothing. I walked over to his dog house, and got really worried. I looked in through the cracks from his door, and he was all curled up, except he just woke up and looked at me. Then he started growling and barking and going crazy until I was like "...Major..." and he realized who i was, came out and ran out towards me and the house door which was still open. I was so relieved! This has been one of the most unusual things that has EVER happened. I was kind of happy because it was the first time I had seen Major inside his house.
Now for the pictures. There's a bunch of good ones.

This is from this morning. I brought him in and he started playing with his toy. I thought it was cute so I told him to STAY and ran downstairs to get the camera. I heard movements and yelled STAY. When I was coming back, this is what greeted me. (NOT how I left him! )

The next few are from a few days ago, I don't know why ImageStation screwed up the order.

Being Cute.

Balancing treats.

Posing haha.

Being cute again.

This morning...bad lighting but cool.

More to come!