Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my new puppy neice! *12/29*

my new puppy neice! *12/29*

We just got home from going to see my new niece puppy!! I am so in love with this girl, I cant even explain.... she is super sweet and loving and happy, at first she was very shy and just curled up her crate, but after we gave her some of the cookies I brought and played with her she was so much fun! The shelter told my sister that Mercedes was picked up as an emaciated stray ! She is now very healthy, but I can tell she is very shocked and delighted when anyone gives her any food at all. She was so excited when I gave her a nylabone, and she ran off and hid because she though I was going to take it from her.... I can’t imagine what she has been through in her short life! My sister just picked her up yesterday, and she’s had no accidents in the house! You can tell she is the smartest pup ever, I taught her to sit, beg, and lay down while I was there for about an hour ^_^

Anyway, I got lots of pics for everybody!! She was super calm and sweet and she’s so photogenic. I definitely agree now that she is not all Border Collie... and she does totally remind me of a Rottie in coloring and her face. Her paws are also gigantic! I’m pretty sure they’re bigger than Gonzo’s are now ! I also notice she is much more mellow than most BC pups, and she is very social even though I doubt she received any socialization before now. I’m actually kinda relieved she isn’t a full-on BC! I don’t know if they’d be able to handle a high drive dog. She still has to be fully healed from getting spayed a few days ago, but Gonzo will get to meet her at the dog park next weekend!!! SOOOO excited for that! here’s her album.. it was so hard to choose my favorite pics. I love this puppy!!

“heya Petawk! I’m Saydeez

doesn’t this look like a rottie butt?

here she is begging and sitting like a good girl! she will do anything for food

enjoying a nylabone ^^

I love this… she is sooo cute…

coooot pups attacking me

“outta my shot, ugly bruffer!”

I couldn’t leave Benny out

ahhh the cuteness…. does anyone else see Kiara?

that’s all Im going to post.. don’t wanna bore everyone ^_~

OMG!! What a little CUTIE PIE!!!! Ahhhh!
    Yes, I can see a rotti butt in the one picture!!

This one had me LOL!!!

So THAT'S how his face got to looking like that!?!?
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Awwwwwwwww, both of the dogs are gorgeous and look so sweet! You're so lucky to be able to spend time with them. I'd love to give them each a giant kiss on their cute little faces.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

such a sweety, in the first pics i can see her smiling!

She does look like she is smiling. Both pups are really pretty. I wish I was there to pet them!

what a cute girl!She looks like either a Rotti mix or mabye even a Greater Swiss Mtn. dog mix?The colouring in her face reminds me of a Swissie.
    and omg Benny is adorable!!!!

I'm glad you guys liked the pics!! I wish I could get some nice outdoor/daytime pics of her, definitely next weekend. lmao, that's my favorite pic too, Pict!

Sammy, I'm not sure.. I know she definitely has BC in her ^_^ you can just tell. she has some characteristics that only Border Collies have, and she totally reminds me of Gonzo!.. especially the cute freckles on her nose. I hate that the shelter told my sister that she is all BC, probably just because they assume people won't want a Rottie mix... now my sister is all defensive, and stuck on Mercedes being all Border Collie sometimes animal control annoys me.

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

i think she looks more like a bernie mix then a rottie... very cute!! AWW.. i love this pic...

Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

AWWWW she is adorable, I love her markings! She does remind me a bit of Kiara. She doesn't look full BC at all to me either, but she does look like she has BC in her for sure. Whatever she is, she's a cutie!!

What a lucky pup you are Mercedes to have found such a wonderful forever home Not only great parents, but a loving Aunite too and a great pup pal in Benny What fun you and Gonza will have at the pup park! You're being such a good girl Mercedes and in just one day, you've stolen many a heart! Hugs to you Mercedes, you beautiful girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

so cute!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

to be honest these pics make me thin BC way more then the first pic you showed lol she reminds me of a tri coloured smooth coated Happy
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

would you mind if I posted the pics on a BC board? I am curious as to what they think..
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Aww, she's super cute. I'd like to see some more pics of Bennie! I can almost hear his snorting now.

I see BC/pit bull, but if she is as big as you say, she probably isn't.
    I've been BOO'd!