Since I am up at odd hours while working, I get the pleasure of seeing the mid- night infomercials and that one about the natural cures really caught my attention so I ordered it.

I was HIGHLY dissapointed with it. It is pretty much a repete of the infomercial and to find the answers, you must go to his websight www.naturalcures.com

Quote"There are two ways to join:

You can join as a monthly member for $9.95 a month. As a monthly member you will have access to our website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and have full access to the monthly newsletter and everything that is on the site.

You can become a lifetime member for $499. For this one time fee you will have unlimited access to the site for life and never be charged again! The additional benefits of being a lifetime member include:
Be able to download every new Kevin Trudeau book or CD - absolutely free!
You will receive one free ticket to every Kevin Trudeau seminar or workshop in the future. Tickets for these events have gone as high as $3,000 per person.
I want you to join now, even though the website has a long way to go to become fully operational"